NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

I swear there were pictures in that, or was it just an PS Eye?

Thing is, how did Sony get to have PS3 stickers in their presentation? Is that just a one-off thing?

nope that was made using the ingame editor just like all levels of the game are...

my level is ready. My save file got corrupted so i rushed it and dint do as much polish but it works. Search for Little Big Mountain or use my username

Got my Kratos card woohooo, its tucked up safely in my wallet until the game hits...

i registered mine straight away

i registered mine straight away

can you do that? will the retail game realise that its has DLC?

EDIT;

Sony plans to turn beta into public demo;

Everyone is going absolutely nuts over the LittleBigPlanet beta, as multiple gaming sites all over the Internet are giving away thousands of access codes. But you may not have to get lucky if you wish to play the game before its October 21 release date...

According to reliable inside information delivered by a reader, it seems Sony plans to open up the beta testing during the final week to give everyone a shot at it. Essentially, they produce the closed beta to generate hype and interest, and then open it up to the public in the form of a playable demo a week before the game launches. The tipster in question posted the following in the Blu-Ray.com forums-

"If you don't get in, don't worry. They are supposed to be opening up the public beta for the final week. Last I heard they were still planning on doing so, this closed beta is just there to generate a bit (a lot) of hype for the game before it releases. Basically they are talking about turning the limited time closed beta into a demo for the week before launch. It is easier to do this than to release a demo."

This info evidently comes straight from SCEE, and if that's true, there's no denying its validity. The concept makes perfect sense to us, too, so we're going to say we're about 95% certain this rumor will be proven correct very soon. For now, we have to say its unconfirmed, but we're definitely leaning towards "truth" rather than bogus. Thanks to our loyal reader for letting us in on the details; we agreed to keep this quiet for a while to keep the beta hype high, but now that hype is un-killable. So we figure it's safe to tell ya about this now.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3861.html

Everyone subscribe to the Gametrailers newsletter and give me the beta key if you get one tomorrow :D

can you do that? will the retail game realise that its has DLC?

EDIT;

Sony plans to turn beta into public demo;

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3861.html

The current beta anyway is a great idea and has really hyped up the game. The quality of the game quite frankly speaks for itself.

ONly 20 days til this incredible game comes out! Could spark a gaming phenomenon, could be a game that will break into the top 100 games of all time.

We'll see.

I had a good half hour on this yesterday in Manchester.

n825510091_4341120_5063.jpg

It's bloody brilliant! I played on a level called 'Skate To The Finish' (or something like that) and loved every damn second!!

Wish I had a beta key, like. :heh:

I want your babies.

THANK YOU!!!!!! :yay:

(Lucky I registered on FilePlanet about 4 years ago. :heh:)

Oh did their plan for the public beta forming the content for day one fall by the way side...

http://kotaku.com/5055587/lbp-beta-levels-wont-work-in-finished-game

Not sure if anyone has read this. It's old but I thought some people might have missed it.

The beta is going public so it doesn't matter too much but it's still a bit annoying but then that's because the game is so good. I just want to start making levels!! :heh:

the game is a public beta. Killzone is closed.

No to nonnews/kotaku.

DAMMIT! Missed out on the betas...so annoying that the last two batches have happened when I am on my long ass 12 hour shift at work...I only just in and went through and now you have to subscribe to get one...

some still up. Hurry!

it says for me;

This batch of registered user keys has been exhausted. However, there are still keys remaining for subscribers

According to Gamespot if you got the question last night you are going to get a key...

So soon as I get it I will give it to someone who doesnt have one yet

According to Gamespot if you got the question last night you are going to get a key...

So soon as I get it I will give it to someone who doesnt have one yet

well I would really appreciate it if you would consider winging it my way.

well I would really appreciate it if you would consider winging it my way.

Aye nee bother mate... Soon as I get it I will send it to ya :heh:

No! I want it! I guess you asked first though :( Wahh.

Can we not settle this through a manly way, say rock, paper, scissors?

Apparently, the second phase of keys are being released today at 7pm. Hopefully it will be another couple of thousand so if your there on the dot, you should get one.

Apparently, the second phase of keys are being released today at 7pm. Hopefully it will be another couple of thousand so if your there on the dot, you should get one.

Is that 7pm our time? I finish work at 6.30 tonight, so should be home on time *fingers crossed*

Well if we both try and get one then flame, and then m fergy gets his, we have a chance of getting 2. (1 each woohoo)

Well if we both try and get one then flame, and then m fergy gets his, we have a chance of getting 2. (1 each woohoo)

If im in at 7 I will try again on IGN to see if I can get another spare key...

Just post link up here :smile:

Well I should be home by 7 but if I get stuck in traffic I won't be. So if anyone wants to do me a massive favour give it another go! and cheers m fergy for your offers of help!

Is that 7pm our time? I finish work at 6.30 tonight, so should be home on time *fingers crossed*

The guy who posted it did not say, he just said 7pm.

Justin from IGN has just said this:

Hey guys: Justin from IGN here. Sorry about the confusion with PDT times. As Alex's story says the keys are being distributed in three batches, so the first one was yesterday evening, second will be this evening, third tomorrow evening. All UK time. Good luck!