NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Ok, I can't keep it in any longer! I'm DYING for a key for this, so if anybody does get a spare, please, please, PLEASE could you be so kind to PM me with it?

I'll be trying tonight at IGN, but if I don't get one I'll be seriously peeved. :hmm:

Just played an absolutely brilliant Metal Gear Solid level. I was just smiling all the way through it.

Hugs Kratos Code.

Do you subscribe to OPM or you just find a copy somewhere?

Do you subscribe to OPM or you just find a copy somewhere?

Went to my local newsagent.

The person thought I was insane paying £5.99 though. Upon reading the magazine in 5 minutes. I agree.

Making a Super Sack Bros Melee level. Will compliment my How can she slap? level. Going to experiment with different gameplay types basically. Will use switches in Sack Bros. level that do stuff. Last one standing wins.

Downloading NOW!!!!!!: peace: : peace: : peace:

Whos up for a fuck about tonight?

I swear this download is slooowwwwwerrrrr than usual! Maybe it's because I'm so fricking excited about playing LBP! Only played it for half an hour in Manchester so far, impressions were GOOD!

I see it won't let you get another code using another email address... Was trying to get one in case anybody here missed this opportunity!

YES YES YES YES! Got home at 6.54 thought its not 7 yet but I will check and got the god, fuck me I'm so happy!

Hell even I got one. Now can I be bothered to set up my PS3......

EDIT: Just opened my OPM and got my Kratos code aswell :)

Did anyone get a code for me because I forgot mine! :( :( :(

You forgot your beta code???!!! Why didnt you just print it out or at least write it down.

No I forgot that the codes went out today, so I didn't sign up for one! I need LBP in my life.

No I forgot that the codes went out today, so I didn't sign up for one! I need LBP in my life.

Ah, I thought you got one and just forgot it :)

Im not laughin! I want one! Someone here must have one!???!?!??!fergy may be my last hope :(

Im not laughin! I want one! Someone here must have one!???!?!??!fergy may be my last hope :(

Dude, the game is out in a few weeks relax.

*clutches onto beta code*

Aye m8 I tried again today on IGN but it kept on giving me the same code as I got yesterday...

Still waiting on the Gamespot code... Will send soon as I get

Well I'm not as desperate as my comments suggest, but if I could get a code that would be great.

Just wondering... You can give people games with the swop trick... Anyone tried it with the beta ?

Well its all yours now I got one...

Just wondering... You can give people games with the swop trick... Anyone tried it with the beta ?

What swop trick?