N-Europe

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished my Mirror's edge stage. I think its neat so check it out! The N-europe stage sucks but at least you get a nice vehicle out of it. Mirror's edge level includes a zipline item to unlock.

Hard to die but last time i did a challenging stage it was maybe too hard.

Finished my Mirror's edge stage. I think its neat so check it out! The N-europe stage sucks but at least you get a nice vehicle out of it. Mirror's edge level includes a zipline item to unlock.

Will try with any luck my copy will show up during work today.

The N-E one was O-K. Kinda nice ideas with the foggy lights on the vehicle though :) The pic of the site was awesome too :p

Your Mirrors Edge one wouldn't load for me last night so I'll have a go laters.

I also put my "Monkeys hero" level back up (from the beta) but made an absolute TON of changes :) Check it out. I also made a silly wintery one which starts of well but I ran out of time so rushed the ending. I swear it takes HOURS to make a level :o

The N-E one was O-K. Kinda nice ideas with the foggy lights on the vehicle though :) The pic of the site was awesome too :p

Your Mirrors Edge one wouldn't load for me last night so I'll have a go laters.

I also put my "Monkeys hero" level back up (from the beta) but made an absolute TON of changes :) Check it out. I also made a silly wintery one which starts of well but I ran out of time so rushed the ending. I swear it takes HOURS to make a level :o

OOOOhhh I liked the original Monkeys Hero level...

So are your old level still stored just not published? thats good cos my level before altho small took ages to do.

I'm well pissed off. Went home just before going to the dentists and found no LBP :( I was back from the dentists at 3.40 nearly 2 hours before I usually finish and could have got a load of playing time in time :( I'm at my girlfriends tomorrow so wont have chance to play it until thursday now.

I'm well pissed off. Went home just before going to the dentists and found no LBP :( I was back from the dentists at 3.40 nearly 2 hours before I usually finish and could have got a load of playing time in time :( I'm at my girlfriends tomorrow so wont have chance to play it until thursday now.

Can't you just not go to your girlfriends, and play the game if it comes? You could always do that. If I got a new game I'd wanna play it the day I got it.