NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

I love Fable II. I played Fable: The Lost Chapters on my computer many many times, and I thought that Fable II was better because your character can be female, and as a female, I don't particulary like playing a male character. The gaming world can be pretty darn tootin' sexist.

After you've gone to the spire, go back to Brightwood Tower where the cullis gate was and look for a broken bit of railing. Jump off there and get through the dungeon and come out of it to instantly find a chest with the Daichi (best melee weapon in the game).

Cheers for that, i've been after that weapon :) Brightwood Tower is crawling with hard-ass enemies though, not gonna be easy to get that sword!

Cheers for that, i've been after that weapon :) Brightwood Tower is crawling with hard-ass enemies though, not gonna be easy to get that sword!

If you can raise your own dead army, then it becomes easier, but still a challenge.

Did a quest called "Till Death do us Part" last night, and decided to marry for the second time completly forgetting i was already married. It sure is funny seeing both your wives arguing to each other as to which one is married to you. Nice to see my newest wife throw the first one out of the house. I sorted my old wife out, with a bit of sacrificing at the Temple of Shadows. Now she no longer bothers me.

Played the game with Phee earlier, or should I say totally ruined my character with him :heh: Much chaos was had, though I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that if I killed 3 beetles, the guards would forget about the 17x Murder, countless vandalism and attempted murder charges and 7000 gold penalty :D

Enforcer is possibly the worst weapon to use as it is slow and the power is not necessary. Best to use is inferno combined with the Red Dragon pistol. The Red Dragon pistol is much better than the enforcer anyway, but people just look at the Enforcer damage and just assume it's the best.

Red Dragon is practically a Uzi.

Or I'll just use the Gargoyle's crossbow.

Kills a banshee in 4 shots...

Enforcer is possibly the worst weapon to use as it is slow and the power is not necessary. Best to use is inferno combined with the Red Dragon pistol. The Red Dragon pistol is much better than the enforcer anyway, but people just look at the Enforcer damage and just assume it's the best.

Enforcers shit hot, u play with your pansy reaver pistol if ya want.

Or I'll just use the Gargoyle's crossbow.

Kills a banshee in 4 shots...

Enforcer does em in 1 to 2, depending if u get all the shot in ;)

Anyone help me with the sacrifice 10 ppl achievment, the flourish (cant do em its annoying) and the co op expressions achievy. Will return the favor on any i can help u with

Fable 2 sure draws you into the game alot but the loading times do annoy me alot.

Red Dragon is practically a Uzi.

how do you get the Red Dragon pistol?

how do you get the Red Dragon pistol?

If I remember correctly, its the 1st prize in the shooting game at Westcliff.

If I remember correctly, its the 1st prize in the shooting game at Westcliff.

Yup!

I'm trying to buy Garth's house even though its oh so expensive, what do I get out of it?

Also when I turn the game off I don't gain any money, do I need to by plugged into live or something?

you have a bad dream from garths house, i think its the Chesty one, youll know when you have it, or is that the cemetry house? I dunno, either way you get a 100,000g diamond as a reward for garths house, and some renown of course

Yup!

I'm trying to buy Garth's house even though its oh so expensive, what do I get out of it?

Also when I turn the game off I don't gain any money, do I need to by plugged into live or something?

you have a bad dream from garths house, i think its the Chesty one, youll know when you have it, or is that the cemetry house? I dunno, either way you get a 100,000g diamond as a reward for garths house, and some renown of course

it also removes the rock next to the broken portal were you can jump down from broken wall into the hole where you can find the best sword in the game.

That's actually gone as soon as you get to bloodstone. You can then use the map to nip back to brightwood, grab the daichi (if you like katanas. Or even if you don't since it's awesome) then go back again :)

thanks for the beer Shorty and following me around. :p

I went what the as i saw your cartoon ryu head pop up behind me.

I found this about fable one area vs fable 2 area.

When you are in bloodstone, on the east side there is a hooker. When you are near this hooker she turns green, indicating that you can purchase from her. When you push A, a menu comes up and you can buy the lionhead game logo and show it off using the trophy command.

Just completed the Crucible, bought the Katana which is the best looking sword I've seen so far in the game. Moving onto the Spire now, which i shall be doing Thursday.

Edit: Anyone know if the retail places in Westfield are up for grabs, by which i mean purchase.

Just completed the Crucible, bought the Katana which is the best looking sword I've seen so far in the game. Moving onto the Spire now, which i shall be doing Thursday.

Edit: Anyone know if the retail places in Westfield are up for grabs, by which i mean purchase.

Some around but you need to pay alot of money to someone first on some hill near the shoting gallery and make sure you do some other tasks before going to the spire.

any building is buyable, u cant by the gypo traders

edit: jus got on u mean before the spire, i think u can buy some?

Cheers for the heads-up, don't think i shall be going to the Spire just yet. Probably once i have done a few things in Westfield.

Played the game with Phee earlier, or should I say totally ruined my character with him :heh: Much chaos was had, though I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that if I killed 3 beetles, the guards would forget about the 17x Murder, countless vandalism and attempted murder charges and 7000 gold penalty :D

You wrecked your character? I didn't realise our actions in your game influenced my character so heavily. Heck, i was picking up evil points from your guy's actions, before i actually did anything bad :p He went from 80% good to 80% evil! :( Rather oddly though i'm still 100% pure despite all of that mindless murder

You wrecked your character? I didn't realise our actions in your game influenced my character so heavily. Heck, i was picking up evil points from your guy's actions, before i actually did anything bad :p He went from 80% good to 80% evil! :( Rather oddly though i'm still 100% pure despite all of that mindless murder

You'd be surprised, i went on a mass murder of the gypsy camp once i bought all the property. And when they start attacking back, even with safety on, you can still kill them. The actions of this had minor effects in Bowerstone, only with the odd person calling me a murderer. Nothing as such happened. And i am 100% pure still, but 60% good.

I'm not enjoying this as much as I should be, it's mostly because I keep starting and stopping than playing it all the way through. It's no biggie, but I do like it.

I hate how females have to be huge as a character though, why slim girls cant kick ass too amazes me, but never mind!

I'm not enjoying this as much as I should be, it's mostly because I keep starting and stopping than playing it all the way through. It's no biggie, but I do like it.

I hate how females have to be huge as a character though, why slim girls cant kick ass too amazes me, but never mind!

You can, you just can't rely on Strength. Leveling up pretty much everything else is ok

You can, you just can't rely on Strength. Leveling up pretty much everything else is ok

Which is no biggie, except health, since guns and magic are much better than using melee weapons anyway. :heh:

If anyone wants to trade dolls I can get the hero doll :) Am still looking for all the others.