Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fable 2

Fruitgun

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah right that. Cheers. I'll say what I got.

The game interface really sucks, more often than not I get the top box with villagers info stuck in there for ages and now I wanna have sex with mah wife (lol) and I can't do it, the only option that appears is sleep. She wants it, I told her to follow me, what am I doing wrong?

Edit: Yay, it worked randomly

I need to get some of the co-op cheevies, my gamertag is Cel Shaded Hero if anyones interested. Cheers.

Coincidently, so do i. Let us know when your about. My tag is located below or to the left.

Also cheers jimbob.

Umm, thats ok. Don't know what for though, can't remember.

My wife left me :(

And I'd just done the crucible. I thought it saved after I'd done that, so I turned off my xbox so I could go and make my wife like me again before it was too late, but when I turned it on, I was stood in front of the crucible gates!!!!!

Gaah.

Just took the long trek to Bloodstone through old Oakvale. Would of been nice if it was a fully functional town again, but still it looks quite good and lots of hidden treasures to be found within.

Also opened the Bloodstone demon door and thought i found a great place for the family to live, but alas not to be.

Finally bought the Brightwood Tower and Rookridge Inn after a long wait. Both are good purchases.

Hellfire asked the same question 2 pages ago :heh:

the co-op is ok, it's nothing amazing, you just kind of team up and you become a guest in their world, you're not part of the story or anything like you would be in say, Halo or GoW, it's just for fun really.

Also opened the Bloodstone demon door and thought i found a great place for the family to live, but alas not to be.

Bit twisted that, eh? :heh: try the oakfield demon door ;)

So turns out this is £19.99 in GS till the 7th. I'mn heavily tempted to pick this up. I assime it's worth that price?

I should probably watch some videos to see how it plays.

It's worth £40, at £20 it's a steal! Still my favourite game this year, despite how awesome Left 4 Dead is!

That one actually scared the shit out of me, I came up to the house and was thinking how beautiful it was and then BAM, out of nowhere! :(

The Demon Doors made me want more- I really loved their surrealism and inventive art direction and felt that keeping the madness so constrained was a bit of a missed opportunity on Lionhead's part.

I was expecting a lot more from the demon doors than just an item. Ok, so the Oakfield door was on the lines of what i was expecting. The other ones i have opened (Rookridge, Bowerstone, Bloodstone) weren't exactly the best.

Memory lane is the creepiest, have you looked in the window of the house with the door you can't open? Something along the lines of the chesty mission would've been good for at least some of the demon doors.

That would of been a good idea, i did like the Chesty mission from within Brightwood. And the results of each mission from behind the door would hopefully reveal a worthy prize.

Quickquickquick! The bargains board shows an excellent bargain of this game at £20, but it's not the CE. I was really kind of set on getting the CE, but for a saving of like...£20, I *think* I'll settle for the regular version. I'd like to know though, how much worth it is the CE? Is its extra content(what IS its extra conent??) worth the extra £20 given I absolutely loved the original game??

Quickquickquick! The bargains board shows an excellent bargain of this game at £20, but it's not the CE. I was really kind of set on getting the CE, but for a saving of like...£20, I *think* I'll settle for the regular version. I'd like to know though, how much worth it is the CE? Is its extra content(what IS its extra conent??) worth the extra £20 given I absolutely loved the original game??

I think you only get a making of DVD, and a few in-game bonuses including a weapon, new dungeon and a spartan armour in the style of Master Chief.

The DLC pack comes on December 12th if anyone is interested according to Gamespot UK

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!