N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I'm most interested in is this;

A murder scene was investigated with valuable info gathered.

Nevertheless, I feel I may aswell Vote:gaggle64, because it would be pretty catastrophic if we miss the lynch again due to time.

I'm trusting him on the basis of what he said about me being correct, so I feel he's trustable enough. I could be wrong though obviously, or he could have bad info. But then again, if we keep doing this, we'll never lynch anyone.

If it doesn't work out then Shino has willingly put his neck on the line. Unless something happens to him when Gaggle dies that makes him invincible. :o

Or....crap. Okay, i'm not going to be hasty with this, but what if it his win condition. I got killed in the last game, I was good, and Zell won. What if this is the same deal. What if shino wins if gaggle dies. Then there would be no repercussions when we find out he's lying.

Yep.

:heh:

Haha! Now I'm sure I absorbed someone good. I'm still trying to find who your character is, though...

And I don't know if I also got your invincibility.

Anyway, if you still have doubts about my alignment, investigate me tonight and you'll see I'm right. I'm good, and you investigated me at a bad time.

Haha! Now I'm sure I absorbed someone good. I'm still trying to find who your character is, though...

And I don't know if I also got your invincibility.

Anyway, if you still have doubts about my alignment, investigate me tonight and you'll see I'm right. I'm good, and you investigated me at a bad time.

I'd prefer not to spend a night on you again though, where I could be investigating someone unknown.

Okay, back from work.

Does no one have any other information? =/

Will you be investigating again tonight Chairdriver?

I'll go invulnerable, and the doctor should protect either Jonnas or Shino.

Recap:

NIGHT 1

"Your listening to the towns radio and I will be your DJ for the morning. Even though a lot of things happened last night someone with potential to do some good decided to do nothing last night, a strange decision. More news tomorrow

Have a nice day"

NIGHT 2

"Good morning, your listening to the morning show.

Last night a nice lady helped a little... roundish thing gather some information on who he was looking for. I wish I had a library too.

that´s all for this morning. hear you tomorrow."

NIGHT 3

"Welcome to the morning radio I will be your DJ for the morning. Last night a rater stra-

Who are you!" The Dj shouted as a man walked into the room pointing a gun at him. " You will excuse if my associate is late, so i will have to do this alone." The Dj crawled to the back of the room "Hey man don´t do anything stupid!

Were on live radio!" as the words left the DJ´s mouth the man shot him and left the room.