Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

WHAT? Tellyn, im bad -_-'

That's ridiculous, i mean, when i tell im good, you say im bad, when i admit im bad, you withdraw my vote X_X

Edit: While you lynch me, don't forget to talk with Jayseven and Rokhed about the other case ;)

And with that, I officially loose track of absolutely everything. :wtf:

Well, that's his latest claim.

If (That's a bit if) he's telling the truth in his latest post then he is no dangerous to us. According to what he said he investigates people. If he find the don then he'll become the new don. So if he has any way of backing it all off then we can wait for the mafia to pick him off or until the don dies - then we can kill Maase.

Guest Maase

Well, that's a good idea, but do you actually think i will survive the night after telling im trying to kill the Don?

Wait a second, why don't you spare me this day? Investigate this day and if i don't die this night, then kill me the next day?

(Funny, im actually helping the Townies X_X)

WHAT? Tellyn, im bad -_-'

That's ridiculous, i mean, when i tell im good, you say im bad, when i admit im bad, you withdraw my vote X_X

Edit: While you lynch me, don't forget to talk with Jayseven and Rokhed about the other case ;)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Now you WANT to be lynched?!

Vote: Maase

This whole thing is starting to piss me off. Maase needs to go. If he stays, he'll probably wreck another night of discussion. He's not a good guy, and after reconsidering I doubt the shit will hit the fan if he gets lycnhed.

Vote: Maase

Votes:

Jayseven: Maase (1)

Maase: Haggis, MadDog91UK, Vicar, Chairdriver, Cube, Dyson, Domjcq, rokhed00, Lazyboy, Jayseven, Skunky, gaggle64, Gizmo, Jonnas, Tellyn (17)

No Lynch: Beggilax

18 votes is a majority

I thought he said his character was Poroit though, how the hell does that fit together?

He's lied consistantly about everything. He wouldn't do that if he was a good guy.

First he was Corleone, then he wasn't, then he was Poirot, then he wasn't, now hes Corleone again.

Quite frankly I'm sick of it and I think we should just kill him so we can concentrate on something else tomorrow.

A majority has been reached.

The town decided that they had heard enough of mad ramblings.

Maase is dead. He was Don Corleone (Neutral) trying to regain his status in the mafia as their leader.

Night 2 has started. Sent in your actions for the night now.

Players remaining:

The fish

Jayseven

Tellyn

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

My ButtonsAre Magic!

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Cube

Gaggle64

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Zell

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

Maase

MoogleViper

Domjcq

Rokhed

Mr-Paul

Ellmeister

MadDog91UK

Shorty

Calza

Oxigen_Waste

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Firthy1991

Esequiel

So much for "best character ever". :indeed:

Maase, you do realize you'e probably the worst Mafia Player in the history of humanity. You got lynched for being annoying, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. I give you my congrats for said achievement.

*ahem* Zell *ahem*

But Zell was trying to get lynched so he could win.

The Cube knows what he speaks of.

Maase achieved nothing and made a huge fuss about... well... nothing. He was literally lynched for being a nuisance, and what's more fascinating is that he wasn't trying to get lynched at all, he's just dumb. Fantastic.

Day time is for talking.

Sorry, we're just gossiping about Maase's stupidity over the phone. We'll got to sleep now.

Guest Maase
So much for "best character ever". :indeed:

Maase, you do realize you'e probably the worst Mafia Player in the history of humanity. You got lynched for being annoying, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. I give you my congrats for said achievement.

The only problem was my obssesion to became an invencible member

I wasn't being annoying, you guys were obssesed with a Notebook ;)

Edit: -_-'

In 20 games i play this, i play bad in one, big deal -_-'

I know I am dead, and I know it is night....but....

I just got back after a couple of nights where I had no internet. Not only am I dead on the first night *sigh* ( well predicted Jonnas) but this whole fucking crazy thing has happened! Jesus christ, its 15 pages after one day.

Really wish I hadn't been killed, what will I do now until the next game starts? :( I'd been looking forward to this one for ages :(

"Oh how popular I am..." Said the blond woman sarcastically as she looked the 2 heavily armed men who had just entered her room and offered their services to her. "Just stand around and don´t touch anything... especially you!" and pointed at one of the men.

"Now be quiet, i need to concentrate."

A muscular man walked into a tattoo parlor and proceeded to beat up the owner.

A player has been injured and will spend the day at the hospital. That player is not allowed to post until the day is over and will not count towards the vote majority

How frustrating... It didn´t work.

A divine entity was getting ready to watch over their people when 2 men kicked open the door to his house gun blazing and before he could react he was shot down.

Oxigen_Waste is dead. He was God, watching over his people. (Good)

It´s remarkable how one man can change another.

The singer sang for a soldier, not like he had anything else to do.

Another murder had been committed and the murderer left no trace

Zell is dead. Who he was is a mystery.

"Good morning, your listening to the morning show.

Last night a nice lady helped a little... roundish thing gather some information on who he was looking for. I wish I had a library too.

that´s all for this morning. hear you tomorrow."

A villager decided to move out of town.

My Buttons Are Magic has dropped out of the game for personnel reasons.

Day 3 Starts now. There are 33 Players remaining (16 is a majority)

The fish

Jayseven

Tellyn

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Cube

Gaggle64

Shino