N-Europe

Do you know me?

Domo Kun

Like Mokong said, I know you especially from your sig and avatar.

I think I'm more active on the other console board so I doubt I'm to noticeable on general. I try to be funny or make a point if I do post! :p

Or I'll post if I need advice or something from an anonymous crowd. Everyone here always has helpful responses!

People I think of when n-europe comes to my mind are Coolness, Chair, Daft and ReZ. I'm not too sure why, I suppose they must have had the most impact on me during the time I've been posting.

Haha!! That made my day! You are definitely the first member that comes to mind on here. I always await your replies. :heh:

Awaits reply...

Mwahahahaha!!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'see, Letty camly post on an odd occasion and then you just have ot but in to be a big glory whore don't you? :p

:heart: you really...

Dude, i love attention. Thats just how i am.

God i'm a sad fuck :D. *awaits many quotes with smart comments*

Bah, its no big deal really. I don't expect anyone to really remember me and I'm also fully aware that a lot of people have taken to remembering me because of Bluey. Not bittter at all, it's just it takes things to happen for people to remember you.

I´ve always remembered you for being you.

That probably because i remember you posting before bluey started posting

I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I am, though I've never started any super sweet forum games/started any epic threads/started any "epic threads"/arranged big forum meetups/dated other forum members/posted hardcore bestiality gifs/lead an interesting enough life outside the forum/etc.

I am not worthy to join the great heroes, villains and legends in the annals of NE, alongside the likes of Jordan, Letty, Chairdriver, Fierce_Link, Eenuh, Solitanze, The Portuguese Mafia or the GTFO Brigade. To name but a handful.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I am, though I've never started any super sweet forum games/started any epic threads/started any "epic threads"/arrange big forum meetups/dated other forum members/post hardcore bestiality gifs/lead an interesting enough life outside the forum/etc.

I am not worthy to join the great heroes, villains and legends in the annals of NE, alongside the likes of Jordan, Letty, Chairdriver, Fierce_Link, Eenuh, Solitanze, The Portuguese Mafia or the GTFO Brigade. To name but a handful.

I think you'd be suprised at how well known you are! You have a hilarious comeback for every occasion.

I know you Domo Kun.

I often think that no one really notices me. I'm not the most active of members, although I tend to post in bursts, a couple of days with quite a few posts followed by a couple of months with a post every other day!

Although I'm sure some people must (at least I've got one definite member who knows me - Retro_Link since he's my cousin)!

Dunno how long i've been with N64/Cube/Revo/N-Europe. I still wonder how I even found the place :heh:

I remember exactly how i found Cube-Europe, as it was at the time.

Just got my first laptop (first computer even) as an xmas gift in December 2001, was searching the net to see if there was a release date for Europe for the Gamecube, typed in "Gamecube Europe Release" into goggle C-E was the first result, few days later on Jan 7th 2002 (unknown to me, the day afer C-E's 1st birthday) I signed up on the forums as "X-treme Cube" and everything developed from there : peace:

Guest Stefkov

I know you Domo-kun. Partly cos my theme on my phone is Domo kun but I just remember forumites with cool names.

Dunno if I'm known, well...well known. My post count would suggest that...:'(

??? It baffles me that I'm on top of your list...I just post shit, thats all. If you're a casual user you shouldn't expect many to 'know' you. The members I know are:

Hellfire - Due to our love-hate relationship ^^ ie fanboy Vs not-so-fanboy :D

Gaggle - Makes the best comedy.

Haggis - Is the cool gay dude.

Bluey - Is the spontaneous cool chick and adds some creativity to her posts

Jordan - Is well...N-Europe G'od...That was the impression i got anyway when i first signed up.

Goron3 - Is the dude who usually shares the same opinions as me concerning Nintendo...(I think).

Yeah...So what was my point? i dunno but...y'know...Whatever.

I'm not even sure who i am! :wtf:

I doubt anybody, it should be, actually.:heh:

I remember you when i first joined and you said you were getting a 360 and i was envious! :) and your name was forever floating on a horse because of the name change!

Hmmm, I recognise a lot of names, mostly from people posting in General Chit-Chat (I don't frequent the other boards that much). Anyone who posts regularly I'll recognise really. But can't say I know anyone, except for Coolness Bears. =P

Hehe! :heh: I know Eenuh She is Awesome! :heart:

Yay! people know who i am! Probably because i'm always online!!! :awesome:

I remember a lot of people by their avatar and sig so i recognise who you are Domo but don't know anything about you! :) I spend way too much time on here!

I think i recognise most of you! But there are some i know more than others like:

Eenuh

Buttons

Haggis

Shadow

Bluey

The Fish

I Love you all though! :yay:

??? It baffles me that I'm on top of your list...I just post shit, thats all. If you're a casual user you shouldn't expect many to 'know' you. The members I know are:

Hellfire - Due to our love-hate relationship ^^ ie fanboy Vs not-so-fanboy :D

Gaggle - Makes the best comedy.

Haggis - Is the cool gay dude.

Bluey - Is the spontaneous cool chick and adds some creativity to her posts

Jordan - Is well...N-Europe G'od...That was the impression i got anyway when i first signed up.

Goron3 - Is the dude who usually shares the same opinions as me concerning Nintendo...(I think).

Yeah...So what was my point? i dunno but...y'know...Whatever.

Woo. But no! I'm not gay. I'm only half gay! :D

Aww, thanks for the compliments guys! *snuggles*

My common senses tell me that a lot of the posts in this threads are members stroking their ego :heh:

Hmmm... okay this is a slight circle jerk. But its nice sometimes.

Course it is! We haven't had a good gay-in since the last time Flinky went out drinking. :heh: