N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you know now, I'm one of those 'coming at the last minute, always a maybe on facebook til a day or two before' types, and I know people find those types annoying, so apologies. I'm very quite likely to come, but I don't like to commit then pull out, hence I'm like that.

I have a rather major concern with the whole thing though, why is Drinking on a list of things we might do? :shakehead

Have all you guys who are staying in London decided where you're gonna stay? Cos it's probably worth doing so that you don't end up making these supposed 'cliquey' plans, I might even stay too, despite not needing to, cos it sounds like it'll be awesome hanging in a hostel for a night.

It might be worth setting up another group of people for a different hostel room if enough are interested. I have a feeling the CARIS group might be getting somewhat full for the night but that doesn't mean the day will be any different. I plan on it being a fully group experience until night, then it's time to split up and stuff.

I'll let you know now, I'm one of those 'coming at the last minute, always a maybe on facebook til a day or two before' types, and I know people find those types annoying, so apologies. I'm very quite likely to come, but I don't like to commit then pull out, hence I'm like that.

I have a rather major concern with the whole thing though, why is Drinking on a list of things we might do? :shakehead

Have all you guys who are staying in London decided where you're gonna stay? Cos it's probably worth doing so that you don't end up making these supposed 'cliquey' plans, I might even stay too, despite not needing to, cos it sounds like it'll be awesome hanging in a hostel for a night.

Oh we're definitely drinking if I have to personally make sure

Guest Stefkov

If anyone from London would lend a Wii then yeah. I wouldn't dare bring one down though. Less luggage yeah.

Guest Stefkov

It could work. A portable tv, make a couple portable plug sockets. Unless there are some, I can't think what they would be called though.

4 player tennis on a Wii in Hyde park would gather some attention. Some deserved attention.

I think that thought had already occured to most people, only way I'd bring my wii was if you gave me lots of money, or a decent fixed abode in which to play it, or both :p. The hassle of lugging one around london all day would also be quite unfeasible, especially combined with drinkage, sweet sweet drinkage.

Guest Stefkov

DS is a must really. Everyone should bring Mario Kart. Get some good Balloon Battles and some good races played.

The Wii is a hassle but just imagine it. Sunny day, loads of people crowded round 4 people playing tennis on a small portable tv.

DS is a must really. Everyone should bring Mario Kart. Get some good Balloon Battles and some good races played.

The Wii is a hassle but just imagine it. Sunny day, loads of people crowded round 4 people playing tennis on a small portable tv.

It'd be awesome but it's a silly idea to expect one person to bring a telly and one a wii incase something happens.

Hopefully most will have mario kart, if not there will be something else ^.^

Guest Stefkov

Advance wars 2? I'll have to pick that one up, and the first again damnit why did I sell all my good games.

I'm struggling to think of more up to 8 player multiplayer games. All I know is Mario Kart.

It'd be awesome but it's a silly idea to expect one person to bring a telly and one a wii incase something happens.

Hopefully most will have mario kart, if not there will be something else ^.^

Lol, DS will suffice. Also, if someone organised a mafia game that could be pretty class. But then people could end up hating each other, lol.

I still don't entirely know what these mafia games are all about, there's so many I haven't dared venture into one yet.

I think DSes are indeed a must, though I'm half going to just meet cool forumites, as weird as it sounds, I've already got ideas in my head that I can imagine being pretty cool, so I'm looking forward to things.

If there's lots of us with DSes too, we could maybe even have a minature tournament type thing with some sort of prize treat(no idea what) on the rest of us, I feel like it'd be nice.

Lol, DS will suffice. Also, if someone organised a mafia game that could be pretty class. But then people could end up hating each other, lol.

Yeah and arguments...lots of guys arguing...fun :indeed:

as long as letty is still bringing jam sandwiches :heart::yay: