N-Europe

Drugs

Kirkatronics

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've knowingly used weed, laughing gas, poppers, valium (i think that's it) and accidentally smoked crack maybe twice...

I gave up smoking weed due to paranoia, but recently I've been smoking it a little more - by myself watching films is quite teh funz. I dunno why I tried them... 'peer pressure' doesn't really match the tone of any situations. I might be addicted to alcohol as I have a pretty high tolerance *looks at empty vodka bottle besides him*. There aren't really any other drugs I'd want to try... Maybe mushrooms, maybe sativa, but obviously I'd want to do them somewhere awesome.

tried pills recently. Fuck me they're nice. It's hard to describe but it's like a mix of energy and a total lack of negativity. Very fun.

I don't think I'd ever dare try pills. I mean, after all the crappy videos at college of teenagers at parties dying (I didn't think it at the time, but they must have worked there way into my mind!) I'd be afraid of something going wrong.

I don't think I'd ever dare try pills. I mean, after all the crappy videos at college of teenagers at parties dying (I didn't think it at the time, but they must have worked there way into my mind!) I'd be afraid of something going wrong.

if you're with friends and you take it easy you're pretty much perfectly safe I reckon. Like anything, it's only dangerous if you go berserk on them and get in trouble.

Have you ever tried anything?

marijuana (resin form?). Lots of prescription meds, including methotrexate (chemo meds) and ciclosporin (anti liver rejection meds)

Taking anything now?

Prescription drugs - ciclosporin.

Why did you try them?

Marijuina - was bored one summer

As for prescription drugs, not really a choice.

Would you try them?

Hmm thats a toughie. I was going to say nothing stronger than what i have taken, but methotrexate is pretty lethal, thus leaving the field rather open. =D

Are you addicted to anything?

fegs

Were you addicted to anything?

No. Although i suppose you could say my body was dependant on the meds ive taken in the past.