Dragonball live action movie in production

arab_freak

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see Spike as Piccolo dammit!

He ain't got that shine!

I really don't think it was that bad. Sure it didn't follow the game much [at all] but was a splendid family movie. And I'm still waiting for the damn sequel. The ending demanded it.

Agreed.

I'm actually anxious for this.

I remembered when I first heard they were going to make this, I'm not sure if it was something randomly made up and then spread through the internet but Wesley Snipes was supposed to be inline to play Piccolo... now imagine that :heh:

The huge DB/DBZ fan in me just wants to see how this will turn out... think I'll wear my Gotenks top tomorrow

Same with Smallville. This can't be any worse.

Not really. Sure, I can't imagine Tom Welling in the classic costume, but at least looks like a young version of the classically strapping, bulky Superman. But at least he's not meant to be playing Superman yet.

Posters

148ir9e.jpg

Well at least they got the costume right, which was something i complained about not seeing in the early posters and such.

And they are making an effort with the hair

But the dude still isn't smiling? Who is Goku if he doesn't smile and laugh and child, that's what makes Goku who he is.... and then being able to change from that into a serious fighter... not a moody tough guy like these promos seem to show

Not really. Sure, I can't imagine Tom Welling in the classic costume, but at least looks like a young version of the classically strapping, bulky Superman. But at least he's not meant to be playing Superman yet.

Think it's as close as it's going to get to be the real superman in the show, he's always wearing blue and red, and it's not like any of the other heroes in the show have got proper costumes or anything, is it?

Think it's as close as it's going to get to be the real superman in the show, he's always wearing blue and red, and it's not like any of the other heroes in the show have got proper costumes or anything, is it?

Haven't watched it in ages, but I thought Green Arrow has a "costume" of sorts?

Is the guy in the poster definately goku, or could is possibly be older teenage gohan (which seems a more acurate depiction)

(clutching at straws i know..)

It's looking like a Dragonball movie, but having him older than he was in Dragonball, and younger than he was in Dragonball Z.

Actually he really should be right now, they're starting off season 8 and the character is what, 20 years old now? And Welling himself is 31! He is older than Brandon Routh and much older than Christopher Reeve was in the first Superman.

On topic, yes, Goku needs to smile.

• 5 weeks later...