N-Europe

Dragonball live action movie in production

arab_freak

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

You know, even the animated dragonball movies are mostly pure suckage, so how the hell can this be anything but?! I just can't believe that such a thing exists. And the Chow man has signed up for it! Oh man he must be going senile.

Whhhaaaaooooo.....:blank: That looks like major Fail to me.:nono: BTW its based on Dragon Ball not Dragon Ball Z. So with that being said why is Goku so tall, WTF is up with the wardrobe, where is Yamcha's long hair, wheres is Roshi's cool shades and white hair, why is Chi Chi so big, one streak of blue hair are you fucking kidding me!!! Like I said FAIL.

Whhhaaaaooooo.....:blank: That looks like major Fail to me.:nono: BTW its based on Dragon Ball not Dragon Ball Z. So with that being said why is Goku so tall, WTF is up with the wardrobe, where is Yamcha's long hair, wheres is Roshi's cool shades and white hair, why is Chi Chi so big, one streak of blue hair are you fucking kidding me!!! Like I said FAIL.

I don't think its supposed to be that related, just some plot references and the rest is normal humans with super powers.

I kinda like Goku's hair because it looks somewhat similar without being cosplay stupid.