Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dragonball live action movie in production

arab_freak

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll always have a special place in my heart ad I love it, despite it's gaping flaws, but yeah, you're right, as an anime overall... it sucks.

Maybe so, but it spawned so many amazing moments, like when Goku gives that awesome talking to to Frieza, and then proceeds to kick his ass. You just don't get awesomeness like that anymore. Yeah, it had flaws and logic holes, but thats irrelevant. It pretty much defined my childhood, along with the Gundam series. <3.

I've got the first 3 seasons remastered on DVD, and it still kicks ass. You just have to suspend your disbelief at some of the stupid stuff.

Maybe so, but it spawned so many amazing moments, like when Goku gives that awesome talking to to Frieza, and then proceeds to kick his ass. You just don't get awesomeness like that anymore. Yeah, it had flaws and logic holes, but thats irrelevant. It pretty much defined my childhood, along with the Gundam series. <3.

I've got the first 3 seasons remastered on DVD, and it still kicks ass. You just have to suspend your disbelief at some of the stupid stuff.

I most certainly agree, sir.

You just don't get characters like Vegeta anymore. By far the most complex and interesting character of the lot, he had great dialogue as well.

I actually prefer Piccolo. Vegeta was a little too generic, bad guy turned good, the eternal rival. Piccolo had a much more interesting evolution, specially his attachment to Gohan, training Goten and Trunks and eventually going to Hell to save Goku.

Piccolo is probably the best character in the DB universe. Most others are a bit generic, overall.

Rossum blogged in January, "I've been listening to some harder music to access the edge inside me to bring to the character, some Lincoln Park and Dream Theater. I'm enjoying developing the character and training, learning to ride a motorcycle has been thrilling." Also, Diario.com.mx claims that Rossum will wear a blue wig in the movie.

LOL.

:indeed: grrrr :shakehead

sounds gay hate dragonball z