Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats The Best Drink EVER?

Kirkatronics

Malibu and pineapple crazy good and sweet

That's called "el orgasmo" in Spain. It's fun asking for one...

Gin and apple juice, in my mouth anyway, tastes quite good. So does Rum - Malibu works pretty well :) Only problem is perhaps a lack of fizz, so it might have an odd texture...

Ah well, could still be fun... I'll have to try it some time. I'm actually fairly obsessed with apple juice - I can tell which supermarket it comes from simply by tasting it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Vodka and Red Bull is nice but it always makes me really weird. And I normally can't sleep that night so just stay awake until I go to bed the next night.

Also, it doesn't ever make me even half drunk. I can have around 10 and start to feel physically disorientated slighty...

You're not putting enough vodka in, I usually find about 1/6 of a bottle of vodka to one can of red bull does the trick nicely.

You're not putting enough vodka in, I usually find about 1/6 of a bottle of vodka to one can of red bull does the trick nicely.

I'm not sure if I'd like more though.... I quite like the staying awake, head on over-drive, with a bit of drunken clarity.

I'm going to go with apple juice. I don't like cider because it's too dry.

*has crazy thoughts about adding spirits to apple juice*

...I must try that some time.

There is such a thing as sweet Cider you know? And Pear Cider, thats pretty sweet stuff.

Made some chili vodka yesterday! My friend made chili gin (we wanted to use peppercorn for the gin, but were too lazy to go back out and find some) instead. Bird eye and finger chilli's so far. Didn't drain the vodka enough before I started putting the chilis in, so I had a couple of chili vodka and redbulls yesterday (well, just a hint, seeing as the chili's had only been infusing for about 5 minutes).

Going to leave it sitting on my bookshelf, perhaps try a shot in a couple of weeks, but mainly leaving it 'til july/august sort of time (which will be pretty much a year after I'd originally planned on doing it ¬_¬). I'll probably make another bottle, too. We'll see.

Even wiki agrees!

There you go you learn something new every day.

Perry is awesome ^_^

It is, they do a really nice one at my local wetherspoons.

Another reason for me to get depressed, another thing I can't do.

Actually I'm finding this straight edge thing not too bad, I kept telling friends last night 'no thanks, I'd rather stay alive' every time they offered me alcohol and drugs, it was quite funny.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!