NEurope
Dyson

Valentines Day ¬¬

will go to the cinema, alone. eat at burguer king, buy the news paper and the economics newspaper. walk home by the river at night :) a nice day.

Just realised I asked a girl out for a first date for tomorrow, completely forgot about my girlfriend. I think a rose is a little strong for a first date too. Oh and I don't speak her language. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Just realised I asked a girl out for a first date for tomorrow, completely forgot about my girlfriend.

Wait......huh?

Valentines Day is outlawed in Saudi Arabia. Anyone seen in public holding a rose or any other "red-colored item" symbolizing love gets arrested.:wtf:

Wait......huh?

Asked her out last week but didn't remember it was the 14th, and meanwhile forgot to organize anything with my girlfriend.

Asked her out last week but didn't remember it was the 14th, and meanwhile forgot to organize anything with my girlfriend.

Why are you asking girls out on dates if you have a girlfriend?

Why are you asking girls out on dates if you have a girlfriend?

Well girlfriend is a bit strong. She turns up and we...you know. We don't even speak that much because her English isn't that good and my Chinese is, well worse.

Well girlfriend is a bit strong. She turns up and we...you know. We don't even speak that much because her English isn't that good and my Chinese is, well worse.

Do you pay her?

Taking the girlfriend out to dinner. Nothing much considering her birthday is the day after and I'm taking her to london >_>

Women are expensive.

If you're single you just get on with the day as normal. I dont see what the problem is. Okay, you might have trouble eating out that night and the card shops will get busy, but that barely harms you. Stop whinging and ask someone out! Its the perfect opportunity to get a date with other singletons.

If you're single you just get on with the day as normal. I dont see what the problem is. Okay, you might have trouble eating out that night and the card shops will get busy, but that barely harms you. Stop whinging and ask someone out! Its the perfect opportunity to get a date with other singletons.

That's why we have parties back in Egypt. Perfect place to hook up, and most of the girls are desperate anyway.

If you're single you just get on with the day as normal. I dont see what the problem is. Okay, you might have trouble eating out that night and the card shops will get busy, but that barely harms you.

This. I don't see what the big deal is.

My Valentine's Day plan is to go into town to enquire about a job, grab some lunch from M&S, and then head back home to waste my day as only I know how. In other words, it will be remarkably similar to every other day.

Oh, and she works with children so I can't visit her. :(

The Suspicious Comment of The Day award goes to...

The Suspicious Comment of The Day award goes to...

LOL. That is sheer quality, not being able to go near children... :p

Got a mate coming up to visit me for a few days starting V-day - and some sort of house party somewhere in teh evening. Should be good!

Never understood Valentines day personally; everyone buys a rose for their girlfriend, whats special about that? If you buy them a rose any other day, it's a million times more special.

I might, MIGHT actually pluck up enough courage to ask someone out tomorrow. Been meaning to for aaages..

Never understood Valentines day personally; everyone buys a rose for their girlfriend, whats special about that? If you buy them a rose any other day, it's a million times more special.

sure does :)

My housemate insisted I buy a card for my date, who I've known for a week. What the hell do I put inside? As it sure ain't 'love'.