NEurope
Dyson

Valentines Day ¬¬

Well I guess we'll find out :heh:
I decided to calcuate how long all 6 movies are combined (History revistion is driving me insane), and it comes out at a whopping 802 minutes, or 13 hours (aprox)! :shakehead

If my friend asks it is a lie! :heh: and at the moment it is as it isn't made.. :indeed:

Good idea Triforce Mario!!! I shall keep it hidden in my cupboard. :grin:

What type of cake should i make?

Make a Chocolate one. Really chocolate one. Have rich, chocolate icing on the top, covered with milk chocolate shavings and chips, and a chocolate sponge, and dark chocolate center.

Make a Chocolate one. Really chocolate one. Have rich, chocolate icing on the top, covered with milk chocolate shavings and chips, and a chocolate sponge, and dark chocolate center.

That sounds really tasty!!! I'm really hungry now! :grin:

I'm really in the mood for another chocolate cake having eaten a delicious one over the past two days. :D

Fuck that.

Make Portal cake.

NOTHING beats Portal cake.

You mean this Jordan? :D

birthday-cake-773619.jpg

It looks Delicious!! :awesome:

but what if it's a lie..... :blank:

I intend to select the person I like the most from the 93 cards that will no doubt come my way.

Oh god, stop the cake jokes...

Sorry Jordan! :)

I get a bit carried away. : peace:

I'm also going to watch the simpsons episode I love lisa, the one where Lisa Choo Choo Chooses Ralph!

still the best :grin:

affection.jpg

it'll be a normal thursday for me... driving my mum to hospital in oxford (routine stuff, dont worry ^_^) and probably going out for lunch with her...? dunno...

i'm going to miss white day in japan too u___u no secret admirers/stalkers for me this year..

I'm sadly working thursday, 9am (-__-) to 2ish, but after that, i'm cooking the girly some pasta dish i picked up a couple weeks back, and a cake (no jokes! victoria sponge!) =)

I'm still meh about valentines day tho >.>

My original plan was filming during the day, coming home waiting for Spurs' match in Europe, followed by Zack and Wiki or Medal of Honor.

My girlfriend has just informed me that she's driving over to see me so now I'm filming, watching the Spurs match, playing Zack and Wiki and then have sex!!!

It aint all bad I suppose! ;)

I just hate sickly sweet stuff and she's bought me presents! I aint getting her a thing though :) I buy her presents all the time! A few weeks ago I got her Rune Factory! I don't need valentines day for me to do it!

PS I run a film company and we've got a cinema room with a huge screen, we always have film (and game) fests in there! We did an all 6 starwars fest! It was hard going but awesome all the same, everyone was struggling during return of the jedi though!

Supprised you're not doing anything with Jamba, Bluey! :)

maybe a skype chat :grin: i'm really happy! he got an awesome new webcam!!

but i visited this weekend so i'll see him in 3 weeks time~ *sigh*

... ^__^ i can manage! ha-HAH! *bounces back*

My friends and I once did a Lord of the Rings extended editions marathon once, we nearly died. It wasn't quite as bad as the Disney-a-thon though. That was just weird by the end.

Well, me and the girlfriend decided together that we'd miss the whole valentines day thing due to each having years of bitterness in the past. However she changed her mind, so now I'm having to write a really badly constructed song for her and set up an indoor picnic. Might be fun though. Frankly though Valentines Day is like having a national I Can See Day, where people spend the day tripping up blind people just to make them feel bad.

Jumper comes out on the day. I wanted to see it but I'm going on Sunday instead. It'll be another Thursday for me; wake up late, go do my usual job, get home and do nothing till I go to bed early Friday morning.

Something might break the routine, it would be good is something did. At the same time I don't want the routine to be broken.

Valentines day? Ahh, what will I be doing?

May just go to bed really early. Grrr, mumble mumble. :(

It kinda sucks, this time of the year is always pretty shitty for me. January starts off ok and then it just goes downhill. I've got nothing at all lined up, purely for the reason that I have nobody to dote on or nobody to actually spend it with.

Maybe next year? Sorry, I'm in a mood, can you tell? Fucking couples. Grr.

bloody hate valentine's day. Its really pissing me off. Wish i had someone to spend it with but even if i did, i wouldn't get caught up in all the commercialized crap.

I'm sadly working thursday, 9am (-__-) to 2ish, but after that, i'm cooking the girly some pasta dish i picked up a couple weeks back, and a cake (no jokes! victoria sponge!) =)

I'm still meh about valentines day tho >.>

Does she know you're cooking for her? She'll like that. :heh:

Unfortunately, my favorite girl is working all day, and I have to be at the airport that evening roughly 5 minutes before she finishes. Oh, and she works with children so I can't visit her. :(

Might be fun though. Frankly though Valentines Day is like having a national I Can See Day, where people spend the day tripping up blind people just to make them feel bad.

I laughed my ass off at that, seriously.

And i'm at work, and i got strange looks :p

Valentines Day = Death By Snu Snu

I wish. I've got to babysit for the rest of the week. Half term plans = ruined.

I've got a PR workshop on Thursday, then I'll probably try working on my dissertation or something. I've felt nothing about it this year. People keep asking me what I'm going to do, as if it's so important it warrants bank holiday status.

In my defence, I was far to busy making delicious soup to listen to you properly!!

It's true, soup is quite the complicated meal and requires 100% of attention. You've got yourself a right catch here Jordan.

Staying in. Not having special dinner. Watch Disturbia. Meh.

Edit;/ Not through my choice mind, I wanna go for a pizza or whatever, but we're not allowed due to take-away yesterday and two meals out Sat and Sun. Booo!

I don't get Valentine's day. You need a day dedicated to your love one? Hell, the way I see it, EVERY day is dedicated to your loved one, I'm not gonna love her more just because it's Valentine's day! That's what makes relationships so great, every second you spend together's already special in itself!!! Valentine's day just seem to me like an excuse to be lazy and not give 100% for the rest of the year.