NEurope
Dyson

Valentines Day ¬¬

Season 3 for a fiver....isnt that like pretty much brand new?!

rental. blockbusters. keep it for a week :heart:

though i work there, so i just nicked it.

i felt well inadequate :( i bought her a card and a present and she had bought me like 4 presents as well as a card twice as big as mine! psch

i felt well inadequate :( i bought her a card and a present and she had bought me like 4 presents as well as a card twice as big as mine! psch

It's not the size that counts.

I recieved a weird letter yesterday from an anonymous lass who wants me, apparently. She left her msn on it, but has yet to sign in.

Personally, I'm suspicious it's a prank.

I decided to treat myself after a boring v-day, plus I got lotsa kisses and whatnot today ^.^

Yesterday I bought the wife flowers, chocolates and dinner, but that's just the warm up for tomorrow night.

Valentines Day was awesome! I took my girlfriend out for a nice meal, and we spent the night together at a hotel. I've spent most of today with her too. :)

She even bought me Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games for my DS as a present! ^^

My girlfriend did come over afterall. I didn't get any sex but I did get a blowjob.

Nice a blowjob! Romantic :blank:

I came home to find a tiny envelope with a card inside it, and inside the card, it said;

'LETTY

X'

In childlike handwriting.

My mum said it was from a little girl who lives near me :D So I quickly made a similar little one and ran over to her house to give her it.

I came home to find a tiny envelope with a card inside it, and inside the card, it said;

'LETTY

X'

In childlike handwriting.

My mum said it was from a little girl who lives near me :D So I quickly made a similar little one and ran over to her house to give her it.

Before reading about your mum I thought you was going to end up saying it was Jordan who made the card. That would have been funny :p

Twas a good night for me =] Domjcg still waiting to hear how your attempt at actually making dinner went. I hope you haven't died of food poisoning :(

I've decided to leave a transcript/translation of the letter I recieved here... Why? Dunno... For your entertainment, I suppose (the highlighted parts are my personal comments).

Hey sexy,

Today is a very special day for me because I'm finally going to tell you how I feel. I don't know much about you, and you don't know me, because I'm invisible to you. I love your ass (LOLWUT), your eyes, your body and your Rayban glasses (they're Bluebay, btw). Hopefully you'll take me for a spin on your red motor scooter someday while I hug you. One thing, where are you from?

I wish I could hear your voice, I reckon it's very sweet (wait, you know what my eyes are like, yet you haven't heard my voice, lolwut). Now I think about it.... you haven't got a girlfriend, have you? It's because I know nothing about you, but I want to know everything about you. Please reply.

My MSN:

-REMOVED!-

I love you...

I read up to "sexy" before concluding that message was written by a group of sniggering teenage boys.

I read up to "sexy" before concluding that message was written by a group of sniggering teenage boys.

You sir are a legend =]

I'd say it could be another attempt by arab_freak, or similar circumstances.

I was in Edinburgh on the afternoon/evening of Valentines day, and she was at work in the morning and day, so yesterday I took her out for lunch, and went back to mine to watch DVDs. It was was pretty fun. :smile:

V day, you wanted to know ell? It went great =D i made a vic sponge and the dinner was really tasty =D so no, i'm not dead thank you =)

That is too the conclusion I came to (anyone who has seen my photo will agree with me).

That is too the conclusion I came to (anyone who has seen my photo will agree with me).

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. It just reads like some idiots pretending to be a girl whilst involved in a masturbatory giggling session about how clever they think they are.

I suppose I'm just wary about such things as I've seen so many people get off on similarly puerile piss taking. As you might have guessed, I'm not a fan.