NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Fatal Frame 4

I what to buy this game so bad but I think I can´t handle it ... I watched Grudge 2 and I went almost crying to bead.

the probably only reason I´m going to buy it is because I love playing these games with a freinds... specially mundi we have one golden moment while playing doom 3, do you remember the mirror mundi :S

I what to buy this game so bad but I think I can´t handle it ... I watched Grudge 2 and I went almost crying to bead.

the probably only reason I´m going to buy it is because I love playing these games with a freinds... specially mundi we have one golden moment while playing doom 3, do you remember the mirror mundi :S

Yes I remember the mirror *sobs*

US = Fatal Frame

Europe = Project Zero

Janpan & AUS = 零 Rei (Ghost) Zero

exactly! this kinda proves most people didnt play the others.

Mostly because project zero is a retarded name.

it's not that bad. PLus that's not the reason.......clearly.

Not familiar with the series, but this looks pretty cool. I'll probably give it a miss though, I find horror games a little too much to handle for some reason.

I never read any confirmation that Nintendo bought the franchise anywhere, I doubt it, it's just stupid IGN writing and Nintendo doesn't do that. They simply have a contract where they agree to have funded and publish FF games from now on. How many? We'll see
Actually, they didn't start the rumor, the buzz started right after the game was announced.

Also the recent copyright of the game in scans and the like, with Nintendo/Tecmo (Tecmo appearing in second) has suggested that they indeed have some of the rights, despite not having actively developed the game.

Of course, this is just conjecture, but... no one has denied it and it's a valid one.

I love Project Zero, I hope this is more like PZ2 and less like PZ3... and I sure hope it has a OST by the grasshopper guys, but a main theme like Amano Tsukiko again, Chou theme in Project Zero 2 was just awesome.

Looks like Tecmo wont last soon with lawsuits in regards to the overall employment issue.

No More Tecmo?

After Itagaki decided to leave due to unpaid bonuses, it looked as though things might just end with that. Then came the rumor that around three dozen employees would follow suit. Now it seems like Tecmo has been dismembered and is just waiting for the inevitable OT. A lawsuit was filed in Tokyo District Court just yesterday on behalf of all 300 of Tecmo's remaining employees, and according to one translation claims that "Tecmo has falsified documents and accounting procedures in regards to employment statuses, overtime pay and various lapses in employment standards when filing documents for labor inspections."

Additionally, a Famitsu article on the same topic also notes that employees were not getting their overtime pay, nor were they well-compensated for working on public holidays. The Google Translation of the original Japanese story is a bit dry and difficult to follow (as is to be expected from a computer translation) but specific words such as "forge" and "impersonation" hint at the kind of trouble Tecmo could be facing before this is all over.

Whatever happens, we just hope that the talent from Tecmo's various projects all end up alright and get the compensation they deserve. We're certainly no experts, but from what we hear, Japanese game devs (heck, game devs in general) are run pretty ragged and really do deserve their bonuses.

Will this mean touble for Fatal Frame 4? :hmm:

Nintendo are funding and publishing the project, and Tecmo are co-developing with Grasshopper and Suda51. They wouldn't allow the game to go under. Also it's out at the end of July, suggesting it's damn near complete.

Nintendo are funding and publishing the project, and Tecmo are co-developing with Grasshopper and Suda51. They wouldn't allow the game to go under. Also it's out at the end of July, suggesting it's damn near complete.

Okay Tellyn.

It did seem odd that Nintendo are funding and publishing the project like Microsoft help published Ninja Gaiden 2.

But I guess both of them known that Tecmo were heading for touble.

Good may come of this, the rights for Ninja Gaiden will go for sale and we may yet see NG3.

Another good looking Wii game, are developers getting it toegther finally?
It's about time!

Uptil now we could use the "Wii young console" argument, but it's lost it's strength for some months now. Here's good hope we see a lot more effort at E3 from developers.

Looks very good, very polished..excellent...whens it out in USA or UK?

This game is looking so great. Highly polished, great character models, lighting. It's got it all. Having Suda51 and Nintendo in the mix certainly spices things up. Hopefully Nintendo will put major focus on this title at E3. It deserves the attention.

Yeah, I wonder what kind of exposure this will get at E3 from Nintendo in general. Either way, we should learn quite a bit about this. I'm dying to see a trailer as we'd obviously get the real gist of this game, but from the scans and pics, it's really looking cool.

Somethings wrong, the girl looks older than 16 (well about 17 and certainly not 12) plus she her skirt length and cleavage is 'almost' conservative (my mum would approve). Its gonna fail in Japan.

Looking guuuuuud. Wanna see it in motion... hope they show at E3.

Somethings wrong, the girl looks older than 16 (well about 17 and certainly not 12) plus she her skirt length and cleavage is 'almost' conservative (my mum would approve). Its gonna fail in Japan.
yeah, because Aerith is so incredibly popular because she dressed so agressively, instead of being conservative:

13060-109-GTv7Aerith.jpg

You'd rather play as a Soul Calibur kind of bitch?

Seriously though, a sexy girl is a sexy girl. And it's not like she's using "don't-touch-me" clothing to the point of being repulsing or wearing granny pantsu as far as the eye can see.

Fatal Frame never sold that well in japan, that said, I'd say cleavage was the lesser reason. One Chanbara comes to mind as kinda failing anyway.

i love the Fatal frame games the best horror games ever part 3 freaked me out a bit hahah this will go in my collection the first day it is released

This game will be even more awesome if the controller makes noises When playing through the game

Wish this would get its arse out on the market, I want to play it! Finished the first two games, which were great. Haven't got 3 as it seems to be rare to find. I want to play it though but just can't find the bugger for a good price.