NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Fatal Frame 4

the detail with the lighting increased.

b013.jpg

i was asking a question about the graphics in tht pic not ne of the others

well to be fair i wasnt asking you the question. but oops i didnt specify tht now did i. never mind.

ne way the game looks great and lets hope it plays like the others and pray they dnt screw it up wiv tacked on motion controls.

well to be fair i wasnt asking you the question. but oops i didnt specify tht now did i. never mind.

ne way the game looks great and lets hope it plays like the others and pray they dnt screw it up wiv tacked on motion controls.

Wow. Hey guys, we have a new asshole in the forums! Say hi to asshole folks.

no arsehole mate i wa just tryin to tell u tht i wa on about a certain pic in my post and someone jumps the gun and thinks im tryin to tek piss out u. but hey if u think tht. no problem

haha just wtched tht video clip

I so wanna play this game. Im really liking the details in the game so far. I wonder how far I can progress in this game without crapping the pants :P

bryn please try to write in actual english, so that I don't get migraines from reading your posts.

Aww :( Hit me where it hurts why don't you. Guess it was to be expected from someone such as yourself anyway.

Ah what the hell. Well no you didn't ask me, you asked the forum, I happened to be the first one to reply. But you openly said you didn't specify me, your a good and big person for admitting it.

As an extra bonus for the new guy, when there's been several pictures/scans posted on the same page, then the new guy wonders in, asks if it's FMV... But wait, we were supposed to know he was talking about a certain picture from the ones we already had on that page. *Insert big DOH here*

You may of been talking about a certain picture, next time you should specify it so people know what one your talking about. Second of all, I wasn't jumping the gun, any other person would of said something similiar to me. And last but not least, now this is the mystery, I wasn't trying to 'tek piss out u', saying you didn't specify a picture.

I could say a lot more for you to dislike me further, but that's enough for now.

Also, Hi.

EDIT - There's no need to cause more ranting in here, but if you feel compelled to, lets make it short and over quickly.

He's not that new, he's settled in :P

With all this we didn't answer his question. It's possible that that one is FMV, the hair looks more detailed and the shading and lighting seems different.

i thought the same cos of the detail on the back of her dress

Aww :( Hit me where it hurts why don't you. Guess it was to be expected from someone such as yourself anyway.

Ah what the hell. Well no you didn't ask me, you asked the forum, I happened to be the first one to reply. But you openly said you didn't specify me, your a good and big person for admitting it.

As an extra bonus for the new guy, when there's been several pictures/scans posted on the same page, then the new guy wonders in, asks if it's FMV... But wait, we were supposed to know he was talking about a certain picture from the ones we already had on that page. *Insert big DOH here*

You may of been talking about a certain picture, next time you should specify it so people know what one your talking about. Second of all, I wasn't jumping the gun, any other person would of said something similiar to me. And last but not least, now this is the mystery, I wasn't trying to 'tek piss out u', saying you didn't specify a picture.

I could say a lot more for you to dislike me further, but that's enough for now.

Also, Hi.

EDIT - There's no need to cause more ranting in here, but if you feel compelled to, lets make it short and over quickly.

i cnt believe you went into tht much detail over nowt

it looks like the first one but it has been a while since i played any of the 3 so i wouldn't take my word for it. best off asking dante

i thought the same cos of the detail on the back of her dress

i cnt believe you went into tht much detail over nowt

Meh, didn't take long to type up.

Should probably watch some videos to see what the games are actually like, I know what it'll like horror and such, just now how the games done or anything.

ist it called project zero over here?

why we still referring to it as fatal frame?

ist it called project zero over here?

why we still referring to it as fatal frame?

US = Fatal Frame

Europe = Project Zero

Janpan & AUS = 零 Rei (Ghost) Zero

Serves you right! Ah!

:/

Maase I played a bit of the first one I think and it was mostly laughing, but not enough laughter that I would piss my pants.

Well, i heard the first one is a little less scarier than 2

Still, if you haven't pissed yourself in one, you shouldn't piss yourself in 2.

(BTW, that video posted is from the bitch of the box, i actually never got in there, but in the forums everyone talks about her :'( )

If Fatal Frame is to have the torch/wii remote control, then i've assertained that this is either a first person or over the shoulder perspective (certainly, they're nicer shoulders to look over than Leon S Kennedy's). I;ve been diggin on youtube and i'm very, very tempted to buy a PS2 and the 3 games...

Is there any news on the rumour that this is now a Nintendo owned franchise, or was this just fanw@nk?

If Fatal Frame is to have the torch/wii remote control, then i've assertained that this is either a first person or over the shoulder perspective (certainly, they're nicer shoulders to look over than Leon S Kennedy's). I;ve been diggin on youtube and i'm very, very tempted to buy a PS2 and the 3 games...

Is there any news on the rumour that this is now a Nintendo owned franchise, or was this just fanw@nk?

It was never a rumour, Nintendo is funding and publishing this game, this is official since day 1. The game is also 3rd person like other ones and the wiimote will be used to point flashlight among other things.

It was never a rumour, Nintendo is funding and publishing this game, this is official since day 1. The game is also 3rd person like other ones and the wiimote will be used to point flashlight among other things.

There is a difference between funding and publishing the game, thus providing exclusivity and actually owning the franchise (it was said that they had bought the franchise from Tecmo).

There is a difference between funding and publishing the game, thus providing exclusivity and actually owning the franchise (it was said that they had bought the franchise from Tecmo).

I never read any confirmation that Nintendo bought the franchise anywhere, I doubt it, it's just stupid IGN writing and Nintendo doesn't do that. They simply have a contract where they agree to have funded and publish FF games from now on. How many? We'll see