N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (100% Spoiler-Free Topic)

Tellyn

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays Dojo update was a bit disappointing :( I want a Euro release date so badly.

Yeah I thought it was a little disappointing, but at the same time it's definitely an impressive list and that's only the starting music. I wonder how much there is to be unlocked.

I've decided to avoid the other thread, I spoiled a few things despite my best attempts not to, but I couldn't resist opening some of those spoiler boxes! But starting from now, I'm going cold turkey.

Yeah I saw a few spoilers regarding characters but I am no longer going to go on that thread now :heh:

I hope to get Brawl in May. It may seem risky for Nintendo to leave the game in Europe to Autumn/Winter because of games like Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii. Brawl is my most anticipated game this year.

I hope that more gameplay footage are added to the Dojo. They are always fun to watch and put on my Zen :yay:

I can't believe people are complaining about the music list. It's great!

Sure, you can't hear the arrangements, but at least we know which are arrangements and which are the originals.

Favourites:

Gritzy Desert - I loved Mario & Luigi: PiT. This theme is probably one of the most memorable. And it fits the Mushroomy Kingdom so well.

Bonus Level (DKC1) - I can imagine brawling to this music. It's pretty soothing, but appropriate for brawling.

King K.Rool/Ship Deck 2 - I didn't quite understand if it's from DKC 1 or 2, but I like both, so...

Hyrule Field (OoT) - I love this theme. It will bring nostalgia for sure.

Metroid Main Theme - Who doesn't remember this one?

Metroid Prime Starting Menu - Another one I love

(Meta) Ridley fight - Two arrangements of my favourite song from the series. Excellent.

Kirby music - I love them all. Seriously. I haven't heard the boss medley, but I'm sure it's good. I just love any of the Kirby songs.

Against the Dark Knight - My favourite battle theme from Path of Radiance is here! Just as it is in the original game!

Melee songs: Dr. Mario, Mother, Fire Emblem - They all rock and you know it

I'd say today's update was pretty good. I'm sure I'm not the only one with favourites among the list.

I can't believe people are complaining about the music list. It's great!

Sure, you can't hear the arrangements, but at least we know which are arrangements and which are the originals.

Favourites:

Gritzy Desert - I loved Mario & Luigi: PiT. This theme is probably one of the most memorable. And it fits the Mushroomy Kingdom so well.

Bonus Level (DKC1) - I can imagine brawling to this music. It's pretty soothing, but appropriate for brawling.

King K.Rool/Ship Deck 2 - I didn't quite understand if it's from DKC 1 or 2, but I like both, so...

Hyrule Field (OoT) - I love this theme. It will bring nostalgia for sure.

Metroid Main Theme - Who doesn't remember this one?

Metroid Prime Starting Menu - Another one I love

(Meta) Ridley fight - Two arrangements of my favourite song from the series. Excellent.

Kirby music - I love them all. Seriously. I haven't heard the boss medley, but I'm sure it's good. I just love any of the Kirby songs.

Against the Dark Knight - My favourite battle theme from Path of Radiance is here! Just as it is in the original game!

Melee songs: Dr. Mario, Mother, Fire Emblem - They all rock and you know it

I'd say today's update was pretty good. I'm sure I'm not the only one with favourites among the list.

compared to the fact Japan got the game today, it isn't good.

I've been listening to the music and downloaded the main theme, and I have to say this probably one of the finest game soundtracks I've ever heard, for it's sheer variety if nothing else.

Is the main theme fully orchestrated by the way? The site credits a conductor but not any players.