N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O= to both of the above posts!

Does anyone know the score for this game?

If Jonnas is right then it can be over sort of... now?

And then i can feed my addiction again! *Cough*

Well, I still don't know if there are neutrals around. We'll have to wait for Moogle.

EDIT: Wait! There he is!

The townspeople had worked together. They wouldn't let anybody else harm them.

Calza is dead. He was the soldier who was recruited into the mafia and become the don.

The townspeople were estatic.

Winner:

Zell

Runners up

Coolness Bears

Cube

DomJcg

Haggis

MadDog91UK

martinist

welsh_gamer

Finally I can say what happened.

-First, I kidnap Zell. I steal a potion from him.

-Later, I kidnap Nintendohnut and send the demands to Esequiel (vote for someone else. Can't remember whom.). In the same night, I give the potion to Dyson.

-Dyson acts all weird and kills O_W. I was surprised to see that.

-Nintendohnut finds me out. Despite me saying the truth (I did not send any ransom to Dyson)

Jesus, that potion was freaky.

Also, Coolness Bears should've died since he didn't do what MBAM told him to do (I think vote for someone), but Moogle thought it would be unfair since CB hadn't responded. Which is why MBAM wasn't happy with her role/this game and quit.

And Calza, who we had recruited, killed mr_paul (the second don) cause of some misunderstandings. >.<;

Didn't make the game easy for us mafia.

Also, Coolness Bears should've died since he didn't do what MBAM told him to do (I think vote for someone), but Moogle thought it would be unfair since CB hadn't responded. Which is why MBAM wasn't happy with her role/this game and quit.

And Calza, who we had recruited, killed mr_paul (the second don) cause of some misunderstandings. >.<;

Didn't make the game easy for us mafia.

Tell me about it:

-MBAM quit because CB didn't die like he was supposed to.

-Brian Mcoy quit for no reason

-Calza killed our own Don due to a misunderstanding

-After doing that, he stopped playing, leaving Ellmeister (and later, us dead folks) to choose his targets.

Mad props to DomJcg, though. He survived an intentional framing, to prove his innocence.