N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Good guys, you think I'd want to reveal my power this early on and potentially reveal myself? Come on. I'll be able to tell you why I did what I did tomorrow and if you deem it necessary you can kill me then, but you won't find out otherwise. Please, at least let me have my explanation tomorrow. It could help us.

How the heck could I kill someone else tomorrow? In any vanilla games in the past have you ever known a power that means you have to kill in the chat?

Urgh I know nobody will believe me and there's nothing else I can do but trust me, if you lynch me this will most probably spell the end of the game for the town.

How the heck could I kill someone else tomorrow? In any vanilla games in the past have you ever known a power that means you have to kill in the chat?

Urgh I know nobody will believe me and there's nothing else I can do but trust me, if you lynch me this will most probably spell the end of the game for the town.

There have been a few times where saying something does kill someone. The game where there was Hitler for example! And there were others, I just can't remember specifically (there have been so many mafia games :)).

Vote: Dyson start explaining now. You're way too suspicious.

I just edited to put a space between vote: dyson because otherwise it looks like vote:Dyson =]

Dyson...doctors can't kill... and how exactly will you be able to tell us tomorrow?

He's telling us to spare him today, so he can explain tomorrow.

Dyson, last time you said that, you were the Mafia's witch doctor. I see history repeating tself, here.

I said I'll be able to tell you why tomorrow!

Because I had to kill someone and really had no idea who to pick so chose a random name. :(

So you randomly chose someone who has already been stated as "good" by Shino earlier? No way. Either your lying and you need to die, or you're really crap at mafia games and wouldn't be much of a loss.

Vote: Dyson

I said I'll be able to tell you why tomorrow!

Because I had to kill someone and really had no idea who to pick so chose a random name. :(

Oh, and that person just so happenned to be an investigator?

I don't believe you.