Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats your favourite choice of footwear?

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever seen some cheap converse, compared to other stuff in the shop. I was thinking of trying some recently, felt like a bit of an image change. I used to wear Nikes alot, but then I went NY in 05 and got two pairs of reebok classics for like $100, classic! Got a black pair and a white pair with a shiny blue strip, but they're getting a bit dinged now, so I recently scored myself a pair of duffs(bit of a change) from TK Maxx for £15! I quite like them. I wear actual shoes out more though. I've just realised I probably have more footwear than a man should...:red:

*waits for rokhed00 to call her a bloke again...*

:grin:

Lets not get in to that again, it was a misunderstanding based on incorrect facts on your half.

But yeah, not very girly.

Personally I don't mind suffering to look good, so comfort is of low priority to me, I like a high heel, the higher the better, but after a bit of experimentation prefer a chunkier heel for the increased stability. These are a couple I have my eyes on at the moment.

Easy%203010.jpg

l_Sky%20320.jpg

I just googled these, who the fuck would want to wear those. They're ugly as shit and look about as comfortable as getting wet socks in massive combat boots >_<

haha finally a person who agrees, we sold some at peacocks and I kept nearly puking everytime I was at the till. :indeed:

I just googled these, who the fuck would want to wear those. They're ugly as shit and look about as comfortable as getting wet socks in massive combat boots >_<

They are super comfortable, they bend to the shape of your movement. And i was on "team hate crocs" 'til i had surgery.

I mean perhaps they aren't the most attractive shoe on the planet, but the post-op health of my feet mean a hell of a lot more =)

They are super comfortable, they bend to the shape of your movement. And i was on "team hate crocs" 'til i had surgery.

I mean perhaps they aren't the most attractive shoe on the planet, but the post-op health of my feet mean a hell of a lot more =)

I can agree they are comfy, and if they are helping you feet then ftw! but any other time ew.

I love those shoes red, I saw them a while back, were loverly :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!