N-Europe

If you could be any Nintendo Character...

Emasher

Nintendo created/ published Smash Bros, Snake is in Smash Bros, therefore Snake is a Nintendo character. Hence, I'd be snake, cause he gets far too much sex, and has the most manly voice ever...

Well if you're counting 3rd party stuff. Sheena (TOS) would beat Zero suit samus (I think).

I'd rather not really.

Then don't post here. Basically your post is Spam because its pointless.

I'd rather not really.

Toadette?

Hmm... probably Captain Falcon. He is 100% testosterone: his body is toned to perfection, he drives racing cars at 1000 miles per hour, and anyone who dare oppose him receive a knee to the face.

Probably Fox, get to be a fighter pilot, genral badass with foxy chick in tow, have enough emotional baggage to keep me a bit of a reluctant hero (not to mention ammo for my sarcasm) and much more. Oh yeah I totally forgot. JET PACK MOFOS!! But then again I would have to put up with slippy for an eternity and Crystal isn't too far off...

Also I vote that Coolness should be a Luma from Mario Galaxy. Then he could be stupa shiny and mega happy all the time.

I would be Kirby, so that I can copy people's abilities to get through life, and to possibly lead a better one.

I would not need to purchase a vacumn cleaner either.

I would loove being Kirby.

But Phoenix Wright is also cool. Owning people for a life and solving cool mysteries during a trial seems appealing.

Toadette?

Not really my style.

Peach cos then all the attention would be on me. And I'd be a Princess heehee

If I really had to, that'd be my choice, just for the clothes though, I'm usually one for a shorter hemline, and I definitely don't suit blond, but it's the closest I'm going to get really.

Probably Fox, get to be a fighter pilot, genral badass with foxy chick in tow, have enough emotional baggage to keep me a bit of a reluctant hero (not to mention ammo for my sarcasm) and much more. Oh yeah I totally forgot. JET PACK MOFOS!! But then again I would have to put up with slippy for an eternity and Crystal isn't too far off...

Also I vote that Coolness should be a Luma from Mario Galaxy. Then he could be stupa shiny and mega happy all the time.

Hehe! I'd get a bit bored just floating around though. :heh:

I'd be Snorlax because he gets to eat all the time and he always looks happy and content with life! :D

I'm always Hungry. :grin: