Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Singleness!

nightwolf

Ac i titha hefyd bluey :awesome:

Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod!!!

*ahem* diolch!! thank you for my e-spoon. i will treasure it forever :heart:

:yay:

Won't you even kiss in public in case someone gets the wrong idea?

it's not that - for me, i dont feel the need to buy anyone a piece of card to show them how much they mean to me, and i dont need a special day to do that either.... (unless i discover a welsh holiday with a cool name which i'd never heard of before and get all excited about it...... or unless there's a LOVESPOON in it for me :grin: )

another thing about valentines day that it gets SO in your face that it's annoying even to me.

...even to ME!! :eek:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't you even kiss in public in case someone gets the wrong idea?

Oh yeah but the whole "Hey everyone! Look at me, with my girlfriend!" just seems a bit lame. I like being with that person, that's all that matters. I don't go out of my way to do these things publicly is what I'm saying.

I agree that Valentines day is pretty stupid. Buying someone a bunch of flowers on the same day every year is not as romantic as doing something out of the blue, like jayseven said with the rose on a different day, or doing the old trick of putting a piece of paper in the corner of the mirror saying "I Love You" or some such.

it's not that - for me, i dont feel the need to buy anyone a piece of card to show them how much they mean to me, and i dont need a special day to do that either.... (unless i discover a welsh holiday with a cool name which i'd never heard of before and get all excited about it...... or unless there's a LOVESPOON in it for me :grin: )

another thing about valentines day that it gets SO in your face that it's annoying even to me.

...even to ME!! :eek:

Oh yeah but the whole "Hey everyone! Look at me, with my girlfriend!" just seems a bit lame. I like being with that person, that's all that matters. I don't go out of my way to do these things publicly is what I'm saying.

Fair enough, but there's putting a show on for the public, and there's putting a show on despite the public. I find it easier just to strip everything else away and be alone with my love, despite however many people surround us.

A thread about singlenss? This should be my home.

Anyway hearing how your mate has sex (although now he's out of college that should happen less) or some p**** saying "how old are you?" (the answer is 19) followed by "and you're still a virgin?" most mornings is very very annoying.

Guest Stefkov
A thread about singlenss? This should be my home.

Anyway hearing how your mate has sex (although now he's out of college that should happen less) or some p**** saying "how old are you?" (the answer is 19) followed by "and you're still a virgin?" most mornings is very very annoying.

This is what I don't understand. You get asked questions, Are you still a virgin? etc, well I did, when I was in High school.

The generation of people I'm in always are on about who they banged at the weekend.

Actually a conversation I couldn't avoid came up when I was in the Library. Anyway all it was was taking the piss out of a girl who had slept with everyone. I didn't get involved I didn't know her but seriously. What's with that.

Being single now is great. I can focus on studying...lol...I'll stop, I don't focus on work anyway.

This is what I don't understand. You get asked questions, Are you still a virgin? etc, well I did, when I was in High school.

The generation of people I'm in always are on about who they banged at the weekend.

Actually a conversation I couldn't avoid came up when I was in the Library. Anyway all it was was taking the piss out of a girl who had slept with everyone. I didn't get involved I didn't know her but seriously. What's with that.

Being single now is great. I can focus on studying...lol...I'll stop, I don't focus on work anyway.

I kept getting asked while in high school, the girls I hung out with were obssessed with loosing their virginty and were sure I was going to be the last one to lose it.

It got to the point where I'd lost it to someone, which I didn't regret and a few weeks later they asked me again and turned around and said no.

*jaws on floor* it was probably the funniest thing I have seen in my life. They tried to make it seem like I was a slut. Sleeping with one person? oh deary me :indeed:

I see school like this now: Everyone was bored so every little detail became extremely important. Nobody cared about whether it was right or wrong to call someone a slut or frigid as long as they had something to talk about. Can't say that soap operas and needless gossiping between house wives have nothing to do with that fact.

Still makes me sad.

If a girl gets with loads of guys she's a slut. If a guy gets with loads of girls he's a legend. :)

Haha, shit, yeah I see it now, don't know how I missed that.

In other news it seems I have a BFMV gig on the same day as our schools social, which means sadly I won't be seeing everyone getting off with each other while I sit with the other social misfits of our school lamenting about how we all need to get ourselves girlfriends :D

Guest Stefkov
If a girl gets with loads of guys she's a slut. If a guy gets with loads of girls he's a legend. :)

If the man's been with a load of prostitutes then the Legend status is a bit of an overstatement. It just means he has money.

But yes. A good analogy.

I obtained a girlfriend on tuesday =] I am happy.

Kudos to Mr Domjcq is needed to be given for this. He's the love doctor I swear.

Girlfriend Get!

(perhaps the geekiest thing I've said in a while)

(ps this is the singles thread, take your dirty monogomy elsewhere :p)