Caris' New YouTube Video

ReZourceman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Now i finally understand what the N stands for in N-europe....

Nazi.

You heard it!

This place has shown its true colours. Red and black.

I have a confession to make, it was me who made the video. It wasn't ment to piss people off or anything just a bit of a joke. I started making it last night out of boredom and it turned out quite good. I know the end bit was a bit harsh but i thought Jordan had already told everyone about his sexual "issue" haha so it's not like anyone didn't already know about it. I did try not to be too harsh with anything.

Just for the record i have had nothing to do with the spamming lately i just used that as a set point, i got Mike to post it incase i got banned but i probably will now anyways :(

I don't actually know where i stand here if I'm on the brink of being banned or if people liked it...

But yeah it wasn't ment to piss anyone off just a light hearted joke.

I have a confession to make, it was me who made the video. It wasn't ment to piss people off or anything just a bit of a joke. I started making it last night out of boredom and it turned out quite good. I know the end bit was a bit harsh but i thought Jordan had already told everyone about his sexual "issue" haha so it's not like anyone didn't already know about it.

I thought it was great. :heh:

But how am I comparable to Zechs Merquise, eh? :indeed:

I know the end bit was a bit harsh but i thought Jordan had already told everyone about his sexual "issue" haha so it's not like anyone didn't already know about it. I did try not to be too harsh with anything.

Wait... what?

If you read the thread correctly. I cum AFTER Letty :p

This isn't gunna get you banned. Its light hearted.

Haha I got a mention :D \o/

I had no idea they cared about the forums this much o_o if I had got banned over a year ago I think I would have moved on by now....

Caris made it.....:blank:

Lol. Thats hilarious though. I mean thats like RL twist like the cliff hanger would be someone on the phone "I made it" and the camera pans round out of the shadow and its Caris. :heh:

Think "See that you don't" (24)

Edit ; C-Dawg how did you make it?