N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

Oxi broke the rules of the game and died for it. Its not in my character description that people die from me using my power, but he broke the rules plain and simple. If I or anyone uses their power (I have nothing else in the game!) and then it doesn't work because the person themself breaks the rules, well, to tell you the truth I'm kinda glad Cube stepped in and did what he did.

Dohnut, do you not get the same info that we get from CSI's anyway? We hardly missed vital info from you then.

As for discussing who to use my power on, does anyone? I mean, we have nothing to go on and we don't know who to vote for ever so how can I, you or anyone have the foresight to know who will be good to lynch tomorrow?

Use a bitta sense, bud.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for discussing who to use my power on, does anyone? I mean, we have nothing to go on and we don't know who to vote for ever so how can I, you or anyone have the foresight to know who will be good to lynch tomorrow?

Use a bitta sense, bud.

All I was saying that if you were going to vote for someone who was quiet, discuss it with everyone, instead of forcing a trustworthy person to vote for them so that everyone just votes thinking they are evil, when in reality you have no idea whether they are or not.

And I am making perfect sense, thankyou for the advice

O_W NOOOOOO...................

Crap. Now I can´t read minds :(

Anyway I have one theory but its pretty stupid and long but bare with me.

I tried to read martinist mind but he blocked my investigation

so here is my theory

martinist = Magnito

The metal bending dude on day one just have to be him and if my memory is correct he has a helmet that blocks mind reading powers.

so here is my last theory because I´m now just a normal citizen of this town.

Now LazyBoy:

- The other night, you forced me, Vicar and Oxi all to reveal our characters purely because (like you are accusing me now) you were suspicious of people who's stories didn't add up. When I asked for something in return you completely ignored me... I assume if you're good you have nothing to hide?

I didn't ignore you, my god this is so annoying. I proved that I had been aiding the course of the good guys by supplying information, and then backed it up by showing where and when I did it. No I didn't reveal my character, but there was no need to pointlessly reveal it when I had proved my power was good, which was shown by the fact everyone else dropped the case. Only you, who seems to have some rediculous vendetta against me because I suspected you, continues.

- You told us that you are unable to target people and that information comes through in dribs and drabs... And yet the information we were given the other night said quite plainly that you had targetted me. I was asking what this information meant, and if you did indeed target me I wanted you to tell us what you found (you said you got information)

OH MY GOD, read the f**king thread. Jesus christ. I told you that I found out you could control CSIs, which you admitted to. I told you I don't target people, I just get info. Jeese I feel like voting for you again just because the bad guys annoy me less.

All I asked for was some more information from both of you. We have absolutely no leads at this point in regards to who the alien is. Fine, let's vote for some random player who may or may not be on our team, but I would still like to hear more about Darksnowman's and LazyBoy's powers, and I don't understand how someone who kills someone that doesn't follow orders (Dark) can be good.

You don't have any proof that I am bad whatsoever, and plenty that I am good. Do the maths.

Oh and one final thing... "Bleat like a freaking innocent lamb"..... it has been proved over and over and over and OVER that I am good, of course I am going to speak innocently, because I am innocent. You, however, are yet to prove whether you are or not. Please, a little more information is all I ask for.

(That was one mammoth post)

You have plenty of info about me, everyone does. I ask you what have you done to help, apart from accusing to innocent people (I am near certain now darksnowman is innocent after he helped take down Haggis).

9 is a majority

darksnowman (3) Nintendohnut, Shino

Dyson (1) Dyson

Shorty (9) LazyBoy, Mundi, darksnowman, Eenuh, martinist, gaggle64, Jonnas

Day 7 is over.

The town had decided on someone to lynch. He was currently using a training person. Someone from the town pulled the plug. The man died instantly.

Shorty is dead. He was Neo (The Matrix). He could dodge most attacks (Good).

There are 15 players left.

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Jonnas

LazyBoy

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Shino

Strider

Vicar

Night 7 begins now.

Night Seven is over.

The man who controlled metals had been given another target. It was time for another investigator to die. This one had spent the last few days staying at home, so finding her was no problem. The man formed a sword and sliced the woman's head off.

Strider is dead. He was Dana Scully (X-Files). Who investigated "unsolvable" cases (Good).

---

The alien was slowly picking off the town. Tonight he had found a lonely woman to feast on.

DomJcg is dead. He was Trinity (The Matrix). She could convince people to carry on with their roles (Good).

---

A young warrior looked after an upset girl and a woman slept with a crime scene investigator. An actor activated the Omega 13 and saved an investigator form getting killed by an alien.

Tellyn is back in the game. Due to a paradox he is a new character.

There are 14 players left. 8 is a majority.

darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Jonnas

LazyBoy

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Shino

Tellyn

Vicar

Day 8 begins now. There is no CSI today.

Just to say, before it all kicks off again, I targeted Dyson to vote for Dom. I sent the PM before Dom posted about Shorty and my motive was because I was fed up with Dyson voting for himself I thought I'd see about bringing another quiet person into things.

Apologies for not discussing this with the group beforehand, but the day ended pretty abruptly.

As for Shorty, if these people would play the damn game then we wouldn't have to pick on them for being inactive!

The power of Galaxy Quest has saved me from the great beyond, and I come back to you now... AT THE TURN OF THE TIDE.

:D

And I've been busy too. One of my CSIs said that my killer couldn't post in the first day. That narrows down the list quite a bit. Then there's the removal of all the dead characters, and we come down to the suspect list.

Dyson

gaggle64

MoogleViper

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Vicar

I decided to investigate Gaggle64, as he could probably pull off being an evil Alien, and I found out that he has the power to kill. I'm not taking any chances.

Vote: Gaggle64