Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

If it ain't statutory, it ain't satisfactory

(just being the sick fuck here)

But yeah, everyone should come anyway

Hahaha. I love it dirty.

I'm actually starting to lean towards actually coming to this.

Of course if I did come though I'd bring a knife because unfortunately I can't allow some of you to continue living.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one day, July 5th I believe.

Sort your own accommodation - some people were talking of camping at one point though.

Wait one day? It's gonna take nearly a day for some people to get there...

It should be at least 2 days mabey even 3 or 4...

Well hey, you can still have a meetup here in Belgium the same weekend, over multiple days if you come to the Werchter festival (3-6 July).

I'll be there most likely, and depending on what my friends do (if they stay the entire four days or not), I might even still have room in my tent. =P

This is a forum meet, not some holiday camp O_o

EDIT: What I mean to say is, this isn't some proper organised thing, it's just a group of people getting together. If people want to go for a few days, then they will.

Yeah, it's kind of difficult to organise around this, especially as summer has been chosen (a shit, busy, expensive time for accomodation, especially in London).

Jordan was onto a point, but not for being responsible, but the fact that frankly pubs are the key to winning, in my opinion (well, some Trocadero first, natch); so we'll have to keep it nice and early in the day if you we want underages in the pub, but later, it gets nigh-on-impossible to get kids into a pub, which is a real downer. I'm still up for going to hyde park though, it's pretty nice, so maybe some hyde park > trocadero > pub progression would suit me just fine, but I'm still unsure on where everyone's going to stay/what the kids will do when it gets late

This is a forum meet, not some holiday camp O_o

EDIT: What I mean to say is, this isn't some proper organised thing, it's just a group of people getting together. If people want to go for a few days, then they will.

Yeah but it's gonna take people from up North near a day to get to London. Have a day there then another day to come back...

Doesn't really seem worth it does it? This is why i said have it in the middle of the country but oh no.

Yeah but it's gonna take people from up North near a day to get to London. Have a day there then another day to come back...

Doesn't really seem worth it does it? This is why i said have it in the middle of the country but oh no.

To be fair most of the rest of the country is shite for big groups of people wanting to do stuff, or at least as far as I know; I'd never invite anyone to Swindon for christs sakes

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!