Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys I've made a group on facebook :) I accidentally sent invitations to a bunch of WRONG people, shite...

But yeah! If you have a facebook then by all means sign up and stuff. I'm going to try and get some sort of map posted on it...

BUAHAHAHA i'm so influential!! *goes temporarily mad with the powah* nyahaha you are all but my pawns!! paaaawns in my game of life-chess! and i have no idea how to play chess! haha you're all so screwed!

*snap*

woah... uhm... excuse me. :indeed:

what bad stuff did you hear about tubes nightwolf? Tbh, I can only get around london using tubes despite living so close, and even then I'm useless once I step outside of the station :( They're pretty handy though, and they run often, and they're all multicoloured! I used to love the tube map when I was little for some reason. Where abouts is it you're coming from nightwolf?

what bad stuff did you hear about tubes nightwolf? Tbh, I can only get around london using tubes despite living so close, and even then I'm useless once I step outside of the station :( They're pretty handy though, and they run often, and they're all multicoloured! I used to love the tube map when I was little for some reason. Where abouts is it you're coming from nightwolf?

Bombs? Hobos? People pushing their sweaty armpits in your face as you try to hold on to the railings? Oh, and in summer, the residue of sweat that people leave on the seats so they're nice and soggy for when you sit down.

I <3 London.

Haven't really read through a lot of this thread but is the meetup still 5th July in Hyde Park?

What are you all actually gonna be doing?

I may pop along I only live 30 minutes away.

Yes, it's on... we'll be doing some random stuff, possibly including a treasure hunt. Come, it'll be fun!

I've found a backpacker hostel called the Astor Kensington Backpacker Hostel. A 10-bedroom mixed dorm would be £18pppn, 4 people would be £25pppn, 6 = £24pppn, 7 = £23pppn, 8 = £22pppn.

The place is literally around the corner from Hyde Park. Problem? They only accept guests between 18 and 35.

There's a whole array of cheap hostels in london. The Royal Bayswater Hostel is £13pppn (tax not included..) if you're willing to share the 20-bed room.

I'm considering going up friday and staying two nights.

If this is done, I have to say two things.

1, This isn't an offical NE thing, so don't expect anything 'set up' or something.

2, Over 18's only unless accompanied by an adult. Sorry to bust balls, but to be honest as daft as this sounds. If something bad happens the site is liable for it.

1, This isn't an offical NE thing, so don't expect anything 'set up' or something.

2, Over 18's only unless accompanied by an adult. Sorry to bust balls, but to be honest as daft as this sounds. If something bad happens the site is liable for it.

oh wonderful..good job I would have turned 18 two weeks before eh :indeed:

I'm not entirely sure about staying in a hotel due to money, but I could stay til sunday so I don't have to travel until the next day.

Luckily I'll have my car when I get back to crewe so I don't have to worry about what time I get back.

I thought you were the King of Fun!?

I'm the King of Fun... and Responcible Fun.

Nightwolf, i honestly fear for you going to this meet. Imagine Dawn of the Dead... only replace the zombies with horny males. You get where this is going.

Guest Stefkov

Nightwolf, i honestly fear for you going to this meet. Imagine Dawn of the Dead... only replace the zombies with horny males. You get where this is going.

Your name is gonna have to change then. The King of Organized Fun.

lol jordan, I'll have letty ^.^

I've been to meets before it's no worry. Besides the only one who'll annoy me is ginger ninja gayhead :heart:

OBJECTION!

Those two statements strike me as contradictory!

What sort of age demographic are we gonna be having here anyway? I've suddenly started to feel old :red:. If I was living out, I'd put some of you guys up with a place to stay, but as it stands I don't think my parents'd appreciate it, and I live more than an hour away in all, I think.

This post is made of lol. And, suppose an under 18 does turn up? What you gonna do about it eh? You can't exactly police who comes to Hyde Park at whatever time and who they talk to ;).

Responsible. SPELL IT RIGHT DAMNIT!

Also, this post is filled with irony. Jordan, you should know that you can't actually talk about others hitting on fellow forum members without some serious eyebrows being raised :heh:

OBJECTION!

Those two statements strike me as contradictory!

What sort of age demographic are we gonna be having here anyway? I've suddenly started to feel old :red:. If I was living out, I'd put some of you guys up with a place to stay, but as it stands I don't think my parents'd appreciate it, and I live more than an hour away in all, I think.

Yes, they are slightly controdictory.

Basically, what i mean is: Its not an offical meet up, but since it was organised on our forums and by our members (and involving an admin of the forums) we know about it. Its not something done outside of the boards.

This post is made of lol. And, suppose an under 18 does turn up? What you gonna do about it eh? You can't exactly police who comes to Hyde Park at whatever time and who they talk to ;).

True. I can't stop anyone and trust me i don't plan to. But i'd rather step in and cover our asses just incase.

Responsible. SPELL IT RIGHT DAMNIT!

Also, this post is filled with irony. Jordan, you should know that you can't actually talk about others hitting on fellow forum members without some serious eyebrows being raised :heh:

Yes, i can't spell. Well done and FYI. I didn't "hit" on Letty. Stuff just kinda happend and well you know the rest of it. I'm just saying, no one was really 'gunning' for Letty the way some of you guys go on about Nightwolf. ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!