N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 15 is now over (thank the effing lord)

"I'M GOING TO BURN DOWN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE! YOU SCUMMY MEAT EATERS!!"

The other forum members laughed as she left the forum in a fit of rage.

Calza has left the forum. He was Dynastygal, the vegan fundamentalist. (Banned / Female / unblockable hitman)

There are 3 players remaining

mr-paul

Shino

Sprout

Night 15 begins now

The last staff member could easily take the last remaining members.

mr-paul has been banned. He was Haggis, a member who seemed to be a bit confused... (Member / Mafia Player / Protector)

No matter how hard the last member slandered, no matter how much shit he threw at him, no matter how irrate he got, the last admin wouldn't back down.

Sprout has been banned. He was The Bard, a music fanatic that would totally shoot down anyone that argued with him. (Member / Music Critics / Paranoid Gun Owner)

Shino is the winner! He was Cube, the victorious staff member and mafia player! (Member / Staff / Mafia player /Unkillable / Silencer)!!!

Congratulations to Shino and Zell, the winners of Mafia Game #5. Commerisations to the rest.

I was rather condfused in this game, I knew that we were the mafia (banned members) but literally had no idea what the hell was going on with everyone else! Keywords confused me too.

Still, it was seriously well thought out Chair, nice one. And well done to Shino and Zell for winning! (Again) Now, let's get on with Moogle's game, and then start the next one! lol