N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

I think Bluejay has completely forgotten he is in the game! :)

I think i may have to accept my fate or delay it twice more! But i don't want to sacrifice someone in order to live! :D

I couldn't live with that if Tellyn is good. so i'll use my power to stop me getting killed tonight and if people still don't believe me well then i'll have to go tomorrow!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you can investigate O_W why ask tellyn to do your dirty work?

Edit: dinner too, brb.

Tellyn needs protection to carry out his mission, and MadDog's power was wrong.

Change Vote: No One

Tellyn wishes to know what you can actually do with your powers Bears.

The thing is this thread moves at such a pace and some people are say at work or uni so when they come back to check there is about 5 pages to go through all at once and it can be very confusing. Yes it is unfair that they can just get unnoticted and probably some of them aren't actually busy and just trying to avoid attention but there will be a few that are genuinely trying their best so try and take that into account before you start lynching everybody who hasn't spoken in a couple of hours.

Yeah, Ive really gotta apologise for this. Im not actually going to participate in anymore because Im too busy and dont want to ruin it for other folks.

No offence but just because he hasn't lied in a mafia yet does not mean he won't, I thought one of the main parts of this game is never to take anybody at face value. Alot of you seem far too trusting, so what are we just going to have a no vote at this stage? Seems so pointless, sure if there was no clues or evidence but we have a good fews leads and you guys seem to be disregarding it.

But if you can investigate O_W why ask tellyn to do your dirty work?

Edit: dinner too, brb.

Because I'm gonna be busy protecting him. I can perform both, but... chair pressed that if I do both in the same night, the results won't be very positive. Meaning I'll suck at protecting and investigating. This way, Tellyn gets protected, and McMad gets investigated. Plus, I only learn their alignment (good, evil), Tellyn learns who they are, wich can be so much more helpfull.

Oh, and... McMad because he usually participates more than this. He's been awfully quiet, considering. No other reasons.

Moogle agrees with shino. Moogle thought that O_W was a protector or something.

I am. Read my other posts, I explained it quite well. I'm a bit overpowered now that MadDog is dead... :heh:

Tellyn needs protection to carry out his mission, and MadDog's power was wrong.

Change Vote: No One

Tellyn wishes to know what you can actually do with your powers Bears.

Ah yes, MadDog's power was wrong, but mine isn't. I'm a regular cop. I only go incompetent/naive/paranoid/whatever it may be when I protect and investigate in the same night.

I give you my word! I had a choice to join either the:

The staff

The Banned

GTFO!

Members

An individual

I chose to be an individual and in doing so i'm not in any group but i can't prove my innocence really now. I don't have any powers to help anyone just really to save myself!

One is to kill another person who is lynched instead of me but i'm never going to perform that one as that is truely horrible to murder someone just so i can live a it longer then if that person was also good then it reflects badly on me again so it's best if i stay quiet.

The other way i can is to close the game to the night phase i did this once yesterday but may have to do it one more time again today which i don't want to do! :)