Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Cautionary Measures

Ashley

Also, if I read someone's above post correctly, then whoever is trying this is a fool - sending a copy to admins??

Not the admins, we have to give them that, but a couple of the recipients were site staff. Tellyn was one I believe. I honestly don't know what made them think anyone on the list was going to co-operate.

If N-Europe was an actual town, they sneaked past the cops all right, but couldn't help telling the postman, the bus driver, the vicar, the joiner, the artist, the school teacher, several journalists, a travelling salesmen and some chap they met in the pub called Harold.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got one aswell.

I was gonna PM one of you lot aswell but didn't for some reason. I got the PM from 'Bubba'. It's funny cos I sent him a PM saying 'you do know that the mods can read these PMs' and he said 'well remember what happened last time'.

Seems like a bit of clue to me. Who got banned last time cos of something similar?

Yeah I got one aswell.

I was gonna PM one of you lot aswell but didn't for some reason. I got the PM from 'Bubba'. It's funny cos I sent him a PM saying 'you do know that the mods can read these PMs' and he said 'well remember what happened last time'.

Seems like a bit of clue to me. Who got banned last time cos of something similar?

i think he wanted to start the OMG THE MODS CAN READ pm's thing again.

Thing is though nobody gives a shit about this anymore.

I got a PM off Bubba too, I replied asking what it was all about, since I couldn't remember being part of it before.

I'll try and get the files for you. Epic Thread was a night of spamming, flaming and just general anarchy! There were no Admins around and only a couple of mods who could do nothing to stop it.

It's widely regarded as the funniest and most fun night in N-Europe history! It was also the fairwell gift left by a few of us

Obviously someone from the older days.

Ohhh, Geoffrey night. Those were the days. I remember I joined in but spelled Geoffrey wrong and ran away from the forums. What are the chances of a Geoffrey-union anniversary thread?

I can't remember the date of that. :(

However, mon birthday is coming up hint hint not so subtle, haha.

Anyway, this is all rather shitty. However, don't be fooled, the mods and 'mins always get a kick out of kicking arse on the fools. Or at least, I did. It's like sex, without hugging afterwards. Rather, posting.

It was 'FAO: Retro-Lover'

Basically one of the forum users started flaming Ashmat (then Retro-Lover) and it snowballed from there. By the end of it people were joking around, breaking the rules and posting dodgy images (i won't go in to what)

It basically looked like the average thread on 4chan /b/.

Way below average if your nitpicky

Personally i don´t mind /b/ retardness when it´s there on 4chan...

When i see people trying to attempt that outside of 4chan, your the only one who thinks your funny

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!