NEurope
Ashley

Cautionary Measures

I also got this pm. It was weird, but I knew that admins had a track on it. Ive also been hearing that 'Bubba' has been implemented on myself. I am going to take this VERY seriously because I have already recieved half an infraction and plan on keeping it that way! I need to keep a good record, so I am not in the mood if anyone is trying to be funny.

It was 'FAO: Retro-Lover'

Basically one of the forum users started flaming Ashmat (then Retro-Lover) and it snowballed from there. By the end of it people were joking around, breaking the rules and posting dodgy images (i won't go in to what)

FAO? Am i slow or do i not get it.. ashmat how do you find a thread funny that was created to flame you?

I also got this pm. It was weird, but I knew that admins had a track on it. Ive also been hearing that 'Bubba' has been implemented on myself. I am going to take this VERY seriously because I have already recieved half an infraction and plan on keeping it that way! I need to keep a good record, so I am not in the mood if anyone is trying to be funny.

...........he's guilty as sin CMON!

It's quite sad really. The original Epic Thread was quite funny at the time, but it was funny because it was random. You can't plan this stuff...

I think it's stupid that someone would probably plan to get into N-E then start spamming the place trying to make an epic thread.

Clearly has too much time on their hands to think why am I wasting my time on a forum and not going out, with real friends.

FAO? Am i slow or do i not get it.. ashmat how do you find a thread funny that was created to flame you?

Because it was one of motion's hissy fits, and it was incredibly funny.

Now I feel left out not getting a PM, what a shame, made me as upset as the spam yesterday.

Why bother spam a board you were banned from? It makes no sense apart from them having nothing better to do. What fun and satisfaction is there from failing at it?

Because it was one of motion's hissy fits, and it was incredibly funny.

aww yes.. i remember they were good:)

...........he's guilty as sin CMON!

Try me m8. Ask Ashley, I spent a whole night and a load of PMs to get an infraction taken off me. I wouldnt take no for an answer

Try me m8. Ask Ashley, I spent a whole night and a load of PMs to get an infraction taken off me. I wouldnt take no for an answer

...hm well ok:)

dam, i was thinking I was especially chosen for some epic party. i hate it when i believe spam

FAO = For Attention Of.

I laughed a little that someone thought me to be 'trustworthy'. I used to be a fricking admin on this forum and I live with a current one... Brilliant selection process there!

In a way it is a shame the forum has to screen new users. People on the outside don't know how nice the forum can be when they're just trying to sign up. I hope that the screening process doesn't take long at all, and that we can welcome new members quickly :) Stops the place from going stale.

Motion had a Paddy because i called something "gay". So he decided to make a thread to ask why i called it gay. Then everyone started coming in asying he was dumb etc. Then funny images were posted, then it escalated.

In a way it is a shame the forum has to screen new users. People on the outside don't know how nice the forum can be when they're just trying to sign up. I hope that the screening process doesn't take long at all, and that we can welcome new members quickly :) Stops the place from going stale.

My friend was going to sign up last night but because of shenanigans he couldn´t.

Suffice to say he was annoyed by it

I read the Epic Thread last night....I was expecting some hard lulz....

....And I didnt get them. SRSLY what was the big deal? The funniest bit was the Tom Cruise gif.

I never got a PM, but after all the events of the last time it happened i don't really want to see another happening again ever. All that gtfo business and random avatars and names changing to suit was a little funny at first but then it went too far.

Linkage to the gif.

Not sure Id be able to post it here, but Ill find it and get you it another wayage.

Oh bloody hell, not this "epic" nonsense again...

I didn't get a PM myself, although I can't really say that I'm that bothered. If I do somehow manage to get one though, I'll let you know.

Motion had a Paddy because i called something "gay". So he decided to make a thread to ask why i called it gay. Then everyone started coming in asying he was dumb etc. Then funny images were posted, then it escalated.

Thats so gay.

Oh bloody hell, not this "epic" nonsense again...

I didn't get a PM myself, although I can't really say that I'm that bothered. If I do somehow manage to get one though, I'll let you know.

Somes up my feelings about the whole pointless charade...

I read the Epic Thread last night....I was expecting some hard lulz....

....And I didnt get them. SRSLY what was the big deal? The funniest bit was the Tom Cruise gif.

Believe us it was a LOT funnier on the night.

What we should have done is let the thread go ahead, and just sent PMs out to everyone apart from Bubba and his crew...and have NO ONE reply in the threads. I would have lol'd.

I have noticed that new users called LittleStar and EmilyRochefort have been banned. :confused:

Damn, I didn't get one either :(

Ahwell, I guess trying to spam a Nintendo forum (that they're still upset about being banned from) beats whacking off one to anime on a Friday night..