N-Europe

dreamcast online

Caris

If you wanna play PSO, get PSO Blue Burst. It's basically Ep1 and 2 but with more content and on PC... unforchunatly it has a monthly charge :p

I have got one. But it now keeps resetting at random intervals. Anyone have any clue whats wrong with it or can it be fixed?

Mine did this , to temp fix it u need to spray some wd40 into the power bit (where the 2 pin lead goes in) . This it what sega said. Im not sure if it did much to mine. I then took mine to bits (very easy to do). Cleand the fan etc. Put it all back together and is fine now. To remove dust and stuff I used a very small paintbrush. Hope this helps :D

Eh I'm not, my work experience was in the place where they fixed all the SEGA kit in Europe.

What the heck? My work experience was absolutely dull... fixing kit sounds interesting to me, not looking at security cams apart from when people slip up :D

I never had a dreamcast, but quite a few of my friends did, i've hardly ever played anything online, so im not too sure on how well the dreamcast did, but I know for a fact the games were outstanding on the dreamcast, shame it didnt do well.