NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

dreamcast online

is it still going? i have a chance to buy a dreamcast ind im thinking of it if the online service is up still

some fans run there own servers for the biggest games; like PSO, but for the most part; it is teh dead.

*heart breaks* i was looking forward to playing chu chu rocket again and other top games :( guess its time to move on...

I played PSO on Dreamcast not long ago, there was actually quite a few people on at around nine and we found a hack to play with players from the PC version, too bad my disc's wrecked now :(

If you wanna play PSO, get PSO Blue Burst. It's basically Ep1 and 2 but with more content and on PC... unforchunatly it has a monthly charge :p

Yeah it's a monthly charge AND it's not on DREAMCAST, the most wonderful console in existance.

I played beta and it was quite good but not enough to bother with paying so much for it.

*Plays Quake 3 DC"

Arghh!! Damn Germans!

Quake 3 ran surprisingly good online for a 56k modem, just get the rocket launcher and you teh win!!

ahhhh good memories, i remeber wjem i first got mine it came with a scart and i thought that was the wrong lead (used to normal arieals) and i didnt play it all night then my bro hooked it up at 9:30!, i was so gutted :indeed:

I miss my Dreamcast....

God damn Sony, The death of SEGA consoles is something I still mourn to this very day.

THEIR DEATH WILL BE AVENGED!

The Dreamcast was an awesome machine. I still cant belive it failed I mean the games on it were outstanding *points to Powerstone series*

*points various fingers at shenmue, skies of arcadia, RE:Code Veronica, Grandia II, MSR, Jet Grind Radio, PSO, Virtua Tennis...........*

you get the point; lol

I bought a Dreamcast a year or so ago and forgot to buy any proper games for it.

i wonder if its possible/has been made for a program to run on your pc to host dreamcast games. Because it would be cool to play some dc games online again.

I don't really play mine much, but it was an awesome console.

I have got one. But it now keeps resetting at random intervals. Anyone have any clue whats wrong with it or can it be fixed?

I have got one. But it now keeps resetting at random intervals. Anyone have any clue whats wrong with it or can it be fixed?

Mine did this , to temp fix it u need to spray some wd40 into the power bit (where the 2 pin lead goes in) . This it what sega said. Im not sure if it did much to mine. I then took mine to bits (very easy to do). Cleand the fan etc. Put it all back together and is fine now. To remove dust and stuff I used a very small paintbrush. Hope this helps :D

Yeah open it up, reseat the PSU, make sure there's not much dust in it etc.

Be careful though and make sure to put the screws back in the holes they came from, don't mix them up.

Eh I'm not, my work experience was in the place where they fixed all the SEGA kit in Europe.

Eh I'm not, my work experience was in the place where they fixed all the SEGA kit in Europe.

What the heck? My work experience was absolutely dull... fixing kit sounds interesting to me, not looking at security cams apart from when people slip up :D

I never had a dreamcast, but quite a few of my friends did, i've hardly ever played anything online, so im not too sure on how well the dreamcast did, but I know for a fact the games were outstanding on the dreamcast, shame it didnt do well.

Sign in to follow this