Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Jungle Run!!

Retro_Link

When you were younger or if you are still at a young age, were/are there any TV 'gameshows' you ever wanted to go on?

I just saw some of this programme called Jungle Run on ITV. Anyone watch/seen this TV programme?

I thought it looked great; it's like a kids version of 'The Crystal Maze' which was one of my favourite ever programmes as a kid!!

I'd have loved to go on 'The Crystal Maze' when I was young (but I wasn't an adult, so i couldn't!!)

If I was 10/12 (whatever), no doubt I'd love to go on Jungle Run! (And it gives away great prizes! A Gameboy or DS is the 2nd or 3rd best prize!)

Too young for the Crystal Maze, Too old for Jungle Run!!

Any TV shows you guys would have liked to have been able to go on?

Remember that TV show Nightmare (from about 10 years ago)? That was AMAZING!!

How about Fun House?!!

Anyone watch/seen this amazing TV programme on ITV!!

I think it's great; it's like a kids version of 'The Crystal Maze' which was one of my favourite ever programmes as a kid!!

If I was 10/12 (whatever) I'd absolutley love to go on Jungle Run;

I'd go on it now, but i'm too old! unless I become a celebrity that is and go on a celebrity edition (happened to notice a coronation street celeb edition the other day)!

Too young for the Crystal Maze, Too old for Jungle Run! Not Fair!!

And they give great prizes! A Gameboy or DS is usually the 2nd or 3rd best prize!

Please tell me this is all a big joke.

Since you have changed the first post I will correspond to that. I would of loved to go on Fun House when I was littler. It looked like so much fun! As a big kid realyl I would like to go on Dick and Dom.. hehe, I bet no one here will agree with me...

Crystal maze is the daddy of all game shows, nothing will beat it, nothing you hear *shakes fist*

The bits i've seen of jungle runs looks bad very very bad.

Get your own back was quite good, fun house, knightmare was awesome.

yes it was, your telling me you never wanted to cover your dad in slime :p

Nope, I would of rather slimed those bratty kids. "I hate my Dad as he doesn't let me play my trombone at nightime" etc. They never had good reasons...