Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

If you opened up a shop, What would it sell? and What would you call it?

Coolness Bears

Ok! If i opened up a shop, it would be a shop that sells:

A Variety of Whimsical Hats Increasing In Size and Hilarity!!! :laughing:

That would also be the name of my shop and the name would take up a whole Row and would be in massive Golden sparkly writing! :)

I would need a vast amount of space as i would sell every hat imaginable and unimaginable to man! :o

You would be greeted at the door by two Typically british Gentlemen wearing Oversized Tophats!

They are brothers they are both called Asquith and bow as you enter the shop wishing you an enjoyable stay!

As soon as you enter the shop you are overwhelmed just by the abundance of hats in the store as it's row by row of unspoiled hats for all ocassions and festivities in the order of increasing size and Hilarity! :yay:

A Giant Sombreo being the most hilarious you can buy! :awesome:

Well that's my crazy shop idea! i got a bit carried away! :heh:

*coughs* so,

If you opened up a shop, What would it sell? and What would you call it?

and what a bit more describing the shop if you want! : peace:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be greeted at the door by two Typically british Gentlemen wearing Oversized Tophats!

They are brothers they are both called Asquith and bow as you enter the shop wishing you an enjoyable stay!

1470.jpg

:heh:

I haven't thought about that, I think I'd sell chocolate. It would be awesome being in charge of your own chocolate shop. :D

I love the smell of freshly-cooked bread. Sausage Rolls are awesome, doughnuts are the thing of heaven. And shops like Greggs smell so nice, I would love to work in a shop that smells like that.

Therefore I'd open up a bakery named Ross' Rolls

And why not? :grin:

I burst out laughing at that one.

But Gaggle did the joke first and in a far more clever way. Some people, usually the best posters, just get ignored on here.

That or people like giant red text? I like small text.

Anyways, I would open a shop called 'The Emporium of Woe.' I guess it would be joke shop or a comedy venue or something to that effect.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!