NEurope
conzer16

New Year's Resolutions

I haven't decided what if any I'm going to make. I usually don't but I feel like doing something this year.

What's yours?

I have only one resolution, and it's a genuine one, and one I have no choice but to stick by.

My resolution: To overcome the disappointments and horror of this year, to finally end this hell and to just make the next year better in every possibly way than the last. When I say everything, I mean everything, even the few good things. Uni, friends, family, love, life, money, my self image, everything. If I have take each piece at a time, by God I will do it.

I'm seeing it like a football match. The first half is over, and now I'm going to come out fighting for the second. No-one's going to take me alive. :)

Stick to my 'new lifestyle' for at least all of 2008.

Yeah thats it... Taking life 1 step at a time.

I have a fairly simple one - get into Uni by passing my A-levels!

Yeah, I should probably go and do some work...

Go to gym and lose weight

Sit down and get on with my work so I can get into Uni instead of sitting at the computer all night.

Learn to draw again.

Try and put in a bit more commitment methinks.

Another one is to try and lay off being too sexy for my shirt, but that's not going to happen.

- learn to drive

- achieve desired level of fitness

- win over the girl of my dreams

Quit my job.

Granted, not so much a resolution as what I am going to do....but still. It will lead to other resolves such as relax more, get uni work done earlier etc.

Quit my job.

Granted, not so much a resolution as what I am going to do....but still. It will lead to other resolves such as relax more, get uni work done earlier etc.

i want to quit mine too some tie this year and start a new one that pays better

all this work for little benefits/training plus the supervisor makes e feel like a little kid. apart from the staff that are nice there arent much of a reason to stay

My resolution is to try not to suck (not the act of sucking, as in BJs I don't do that) as much.

i want to quit mine too some tie this year and start a new one that pays better

all this work for little benefits/training plus the supervisor makes e feel like a little kid. apart from the staff that are nice there arent much of a reason to stay

I stayed at my first job for just over a year because of the staff :( They were awesome. But yeah everything else to do with the job sucked!

My new years resolution= Don't fail at life.

I think I may already have broken my resolution =/

I stayed at my first job for just over a year because of the staff :( They were awesome. But yeah everything else to do with the job sucked!

That's exactly the same with me, the only reason I'm still there is because I love the people I work with (and I suppose a slight degree of laziness :heh:)!