N-Europe

10st 7 (mini-rant)

Fierce_LiNk

I'm gonna loose 3 stone by my birthday in May. Starting January 1st.

I did that. I was a really fat bastard at the start of last summer, but I lost 3 and a half stone in 5 months. It's pretty hard dude, the only reason I managed it was cause I used to be in Florida walking for 10/11 hours a day in 30 degree heat without anything after breakfast. You gotta hit the gym.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 9 stone on the dot and cannot put on weight.

This is probably the most I will weigh in my entire life. Three years ago I was 7 stone.

I can lose around a stone in a month without doing any exercise and eating the same amount. In fact, if I eat more crap, I lose weight.

I wish I could put on more weight to turn to muscle. But instead I'm just thin and athletic. :(

I'm 9 stone on the dot and cannot put on weight.

This is probably the most I will weigh in my entire life. Three years ago I was 7 stone.

I can lose around a stone in a month without doing any exercise and eating the same amount. In fact, if I eat more crap, I lose weight.

I wish I could put on more weight to turn to muscle. But instead I'm just thin and athletic. :(

That's how its always been with me, I could never get above 9 and a half stone.

Then suddenly, wtf!

There's always a way, my dear. I was getting a bit pissed off because I've always been told "you're too thin." FFS, if I can't gain weight, what can I do?

I have to see a dietitian because of my weight problems. I'm 5ft 10 and I used to weigh 8st 3lbs. A few months later I managed to get up to 10st 2lbs. Since then it's been nothing but downhill and I'm somewhere around 9st.

Thing is I don't actually like eating. I can eat a whole tub of ice cream or a big bar of chocolate from time to time, but there isn't a great lot of dinners I like and I could quite easily never eat breakfast.

Have you tried toast, omelets, eggs, waffles... fruit... even a muffin in the morning, Haggis? "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" isn't just an old wives' tale, it's key to starting your day off with the right nutrients. Gives you a chance to get back the glucose levels you lost during sleep and wakes you up. Breakfast skippers get tired and irritable easier and at the same time have worse sleeping habits.

Edit: Did a quick google and one site listed these for people who don't fancy breakfast foods:

Lean ham on a toasted English muffin and vegetable juice

Cheese pizza and orange juice

Grilled vegetables mixed with beans and cilantro topped with cheese

Heated leftover rice with chopped apples, nuts and cinnamon and fruit juice

Is there still time to wish/hope for a bigger schlong, too?

Steps to making your penis bigger:

1) Buy a heavy metal ball with a hook on the end.

2) Buy a piece of string.

3) Tie around schlong.

4) Leave to hang for a few days.

You heard it first here, boys!