Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3rd Termie film isn't that bad, it's just bad in comparison to the other 2. It's just kinda run on the mill action film, though I do like the fact that it's not a typical ending of a run of the mill action film.

And the Terminatrix was baaaaaaadass. But Arnie wins.

I've just started watching Veronica Mars, I'm really enjoying it!! - only on episode 5 but the character building is great and looking forward to getting into it more while I got some free time!! - when someone described it to me they said it was like Buffy though? - I'm not really seeing that yet other than a strong female lead, does it change?

It's workin that terminator salvation with pick up 14 years after the 3rd terminator film where as sarah connor chronicles is just a whole other timeline:indeed:

I'd prefer they weren't making Salvation. Apparently whatever-the-fuck-studio-is-producing-it said it's going to be a PG-13 (a.k.a a 12a). That'll suck big hairy balls.

They went on about the merchandising opportunities...:shakehead

Seriously, in the one film soley about a war, why lower the rating?!

Will & Grace (Part of Season 3)

One of the best seasons of the show I've seen so far. I never used to paticularly like it, but I've really gotten into it. It's so incredibly funny, Karen is the best character in a tv show...ever. Her one liners are amazing. I'm still contemplating as to whether this or friends is the best American sitcom ever. (I Like Frasier etc, don't get me wrong. But I prefer Friends and Will & Grace a whole lot more). Though, I think Will & Grace is a hell of alot funnier than Friends. I just don't think I "got" half the jokes when I watched it when I was younger.

Karen: It's the oldest story in the book. Boy meets girl. Boy wants girl to do dominatrix film. Girls says, "Naked?" Boy says, "Yeah." Girl says, "No way." Boy says, "Okay how about you just wear this rubber dress and beat this old guy with a scrub brush?" Girl says, "How hard?"

Karen/10

I forgot to post this in here the other day,

How I met your mother Season 1

I don't want to over use the quote but the show is LEGEN...wait for it

DARY!!!

barney.jpg

6 Bears out of 7. :D

Also I'm on Episode 11 of Season 2 now which is just as hilarious.

and the first four episodes of Season 19 of the Simpsons which are all better than the first time I watched them and even made me laugh out loud. :o

Will & Grace (Part of Season 3)

One of the best seasons of the show I've seen so far. I never used to paticularly like it, but I've really gotten into it. It's so incredibly funny, Karen is the best character in a tv show...ever. Her one liners are amazing. I'm still contemplating as to whether this or friends is the best American sitcom ever. (I Like Frasier etc, don't get me wrong. But I prefer Friends and Will & Grace a whole lot more). Though, I think Will & Grace is a hell of alot funnier than Friends. I just don't think I "got" half the jokes when I watched it when I was younger.

Karen/10

Yeah, Will & Grace is way funnier than Friends. However, both lost it near the end of their series.

-----

Batman The Animated Series : Harley And Ivy

Absolutely classic episode. One of the best just in terms of script and plot. I love the canon the series has, and this episodeexplores the (destructive) relationship of Harley and Joker, as well as carrying over Ivy's contempt for Joker, last seen in Joker's Wild. Some great stuff, and I clap in my head at one scene.

Joker: Since you like flowers so much, Pammie...

Harley: Oh puddin'..no!

Joker:...Have a whiff of mine! *Shoves Ivy's head into his lapel flower as it sprays, who then stumbles away into a wall, before beginning to laugh maniacally, as the Joker stands proudly admiring his gas's work.*

*Suddenly her laugh stops, and a sinister smirk spreads across her face*

Ivy: It doesn't work on me.

*She spin kicks Joker's goons across the room, then legsweps Joker*

10/10

Will and Grace - Brothers, A Love Story (S3E15)

The best episode of the show I've seen so far, and one of the best half an hour of tv I've ever had the pleasure of watching. The last 10 minutes were so funny, my chest hurt from laughing so much by the end of it. It had a good message to it too. Karens speach floored me, she's so awesome.

10/10

Yeah, Will & Grace is way funnier than Friends. However, both lost it near the end of their series.

I'd agree, partially at least, about Friends. I've not seen the last series of Will & Grace, unless thats the one with Jennifer Lopez/Britney in at some point or something?

Will and Grace - Brothers, A Love Story (S3E15)

I'd agree, partially at least, about Friends. I've not seen the last series of Will & Grace, unless thats the one with Jennifer Lopez/Britney in at some point or something?

No...the last series ends with an episode that looks into the futures of both Will and Grace.

It's ok, not great at all.

-----

X Factor

Meh/10

So tired of the old sob-stories. "I'm a 17-year-old army veteran from a small town in Wales, which has a high suicide rate. Oh, and I'm a full-time carer for my mum. And I have no legs."

But I liked seeing Cheryl deciding what (not) to do about that guy from her old show.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!