N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pushing Daisies

Watching this show is like receiving a warm hug on a bad day from an old friend whose wearing a comfy jumper that smells of your nan's washing.

2qvz42r.jpg

"I'm going to hug Digby and pretend he's you" :heart:

And also because it's awesome:

Me and the donut guys are going to open a joint restaurant and call it...

tumblr_l0t3d6knlI1qb8y9jo1_500.jpg

Not had chance to see last night's FlashForward yet but it's just been officially cancelled...

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/13/abc-cancels-romantically-challenged-scrubs-ted-flashforward/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainmentweekly%2Fausiellofiles+%28Entertainment+Weekly%27s+The+Ausiello+Files%29

And as the season finale will have already been filmed and with them writing it in hope of a second series, it looks like we won't get a proper ending to the show either. Laaaaame.

Glee- Bad Reputation

Better than the last episode. I did like Can't Touch This and Total Eclipse of the Heart but Will rapping AGAIN?

7/10

The Big Bang Theory- Last night's

It's Big Bang Theory :bowdown:

9/10

How I Met Your Mother- Last night's

I've been meaning to watch this one since hearing about it so much on the forums and I found out it was on after Big Bang Theory. I really enjoyed it and it was very funny, I'll be watching future episodes.

9/10

Not had chance to see last night's FlashForward yet but it's just been officially cancelled...

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/13/abc-cancels-romantically-challenged-scrubs-ted-flashforward/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainmentweekly%2Fausiellofiles+%28Entertainment+Weekly%27s+The+Ausiello+Files%29

And as the season finale will have already been filmed and with them writing it in hope of a second series, it looks like we won't get a proper ending to the show either. Laaaaame.

So crap. Hate. ITS FUCKING DECENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did ratings go down when the show got so much better? Great twists, especially the double twist with the sexy as hell pregnant lesbian.

-----------

Derren Brown VS Psychic Medium

Derren pwned. Hard. People who believe in psychic mediums are the most ignorant people on the planet. It actually physically (not psychicly looool) infuriates me that people can be so stupid.

10/10

OWNED! I think this is a series. I think. Well I'm sure the others will be awesome (not sure if their subject is the same/identical or what)

The Big Bang Theory- Last night's

It's Big Bang Theory :bowdown:

9/10

How I Met Your Mother- Last night's

I've been meaning to watch this one since hearing about it so much on the forums and I found out it was on after Big Bang Theory. I really enjoyed it and it was very funny, I'll be watching future episodes.

9/10

Which episodes where these? :)

The Psychic Paradox and She Can't Wait (or something like that). 3x12 and 4x21...or 22 (the penultimate one of the season)

I actually don't know the names to them but I can put a description to them in a spoiler...

When Penny gets mad at Leonard because he doesn't respect the fact she believes in psychics and Raj wants to date a girl at some party and Sheldon finds somebody who's like him.

This is gonna sound stupid because I don't know their names but the blonde flirty guy tries to worm his way out of a speed ticket

I'm so unsure what my stance is on psychics. I think loads are fakes and stuff, but one my mum visited when I was small (she didn't go like...seeking answers or whatever, my aunt paid for it as a joke thing to do) told too many truths. She told my mum that one of my gromits had fallen out, which my mum denied (to the best of her knowledge, it hadn't). Later that night she saw it had. She also mentioned a car parked in a bit of wasteland with a flickering lampost, which is where my dad used to park when he visited his best friend years ago.

There was more, and it was accurate. She said she could see me being a lawyer, which never happened. But then maybe on Earth-2.

Yeah, parking a car near a lamp post and a childs teeth falling out are quite rare circumstances to be fair.

It's all a load of crap to me.

They just use common circumstances and then pass it off as 'being psychic'. I actually asked someone who claimed to be psychic to tell me a secret that I had kept to myself and her reply was "It doesn't work like that..."

...I wonder why...

Edited by Animal

Watch a few episodes of the mentalist to have all notions of professional psychics quickly disillusioned :)

Edit: Just watched Smallville Season 9 finale. Wow. If there's one thing Smallville's always done well, it's finales and season premieres and this was no exception. A truly epic opening and a few unanswered questions. I don't want to wish my summer away but I already can't wait for season 10.

Edited by Shorty

Yeah, parking a car near a lamp post and a childs teeth falling out are quite rare circumstances to be fair.

Who mentioned child's teeth? If it was teeth it would be obviously more "...". Gromits are the thing I had to have in my ears cause I had ear problems. They aren't meant to fall out/it's not common. (I'm not even sure what they're for, and I had them for years when I was little)

Also the point was my dad only ever parked on this strip of wasteland, but poignantly near a flickering lamp-post. Not just on a street.

Either way I'm hardly professing my belief, it was just really accurate (compared to the shyte you see on TV).

Edit: Just watched Smallville Season 9 finale. Wow. If there's one thing Smallville's always done well, it's finales and season premieres and this was no exception. A truly epic opening and a few unanswered questions. I don't want to wish my summer away but I already can't wait for season 10.

Agreed, i thought it was excellent! So much better than Season's 8 finale. I was that into the episode than when the screen went blank and said 'to be continued' I said "no" outload!

I thought the opening was an excellent way of saying to the fans 'look, dont worry we are still lining up it up with mythos' and was great to watch.

I felt this episode really did show clark acting like superman, making the big decisions etc and feeling confident in himself

Some good teasers to go into season 10 as well though!! what with the old granny, the mysterious persons attacking green arrow and of course clark being stabbed and falling with no powers!

I actually don't know the names to them but I can put a description to them in a spoiler...

When Penny gets mad at Leonard because he doesn't respect the fact she believes in psychics and Raj wants to date a girl at some party and Sheldon finds somebody who's like him.

This is gonna sound stupid because I don't know their names but the blonde flirty guy tries to worm his way out of a speed ticket

10qjned.gif

Okay cool. :D Do you watch it with the UK? :)

Also watch more of How I Met Your Mother,definitely. it's fun and although not as good as it was, i'm ridiculously attached to the characters.

The Big Bang Theory is something to pass the time but I really don't find the characters of Raj, Howard and Leonard funny. Sheldon and Penny make the show, mainly Sheldon!

I do enjoy the nerdiness of it all though.

WILL WHEATON!

big-bang-theory-wheaton-scream-sheldon.jpg

Edited by Coolness Bears

10qjned.gif

Okay cool. :D Do you watch it with the UK? :)

Also watch more of How I Met Your Mother,definitely. it's fun and although not as good as it was, i'm ridiculously attached to the characters.

The Big Bang Theory is something to pass the time but I really don't find the characters of Raj, Howard and Leonard funny. Sheldon and Penny make the show, mainly Sheldon!

I do enjoy the nerdiness of it all though.

WILL WHEATON!

big-bang-theory-wheaton-scream-sheldon.jpg

Yeah, I do. They come on the televisions on Thursday normally so I catch them then. I've always been hooked on Big Bang Theory but it was the first time I watched How I Met Your Mother and I liked it. It reminded me a little of Friends which is a very good thing in my book.

I think some things that Howard and Leonard say are funny and Raj has his moments but Sheldon and Penny really are the show!

True Blood Season 2 Finale

Loved how it ended. Stun.

Oh and this show...LITERALLY has the two sexiest red heads I've ever seen. I can't describe how much that (I love the second ones character) and how they both just absolutely ooze sex appeal, literally giving me too hard of a boner.

(oh, the second one is Evan Rachel Wood. I know the name, but didn't know the face apparently.)

Deborah Ann Woll

deborah-ann-woll.jpg

Evan Rachel Wood (Too sexy as a red head sex obsessed pool side dweller)

evan-rachel-wood.jpg

Episode 8.9/10

Season 9/10

Bring on Season 3.

True Blood Season 2 Finale

Loved how it ended. Stun.

Oh and this show...LITERALLY has the two sexiest red heads I've ever seen. I can't describe how much that (I love the second ones character) and how they both just absolutely ooze sex appeal, literally giving me too hard of a boner.

Mad Men said hi.

but yes good fun all round.

Desperate Housewives - I Guess This Is Goodbye

Okay for a season finale. Less melodramatic than some of their others but that can be a good thing.

The scene where Patrick hid the 30-second-delay-bomb (Angie built) in the house with Danny and left with Angie in the car then stopped and set off the detonator and she ran toward the house, stopped part way, turned around and waved as she said "the bomb is in the detonator". That was a nice twist.

I'm bored of the show really but I think there's only 2 years left...may stick it out. Or may do marathon sessions rather than weekly.

Junior Apprentice

Not bad, the programme is still delightfully efficient at creating hate figures. I already had two I really disliked and one of them left! Feels a bit odd watching them all though, they're younger than me (just) and some of them just look on the verge of tears constantly. A normal season of the Apprentice would have been better, at least then you can feel no guilt in hating the people on there :heh:

God damnit, I've enjoying FlashForward, espiecally after it returned from break.

Actually when it started, given the plotline I actually expected a 1 season show from the writers anyway, but since they thought they would get a 2nd season we're just going to be left with a cliffhanger that will go incomplete. WTF?

Studios should have a rule that if they are going to cancel a show they MUST do so before the end of the season if filmed and giving the writers and co enough time to come up with a proper final episode.

God damnit, I've enjoying FlashForward, espiecally after it returned from break.

Actually when it started, given the plotline I actually expected a 1 season show from the writers anyway, but since they thought they would get a 2nd season we're just going to be left with a cliffhanger that will go incomplete. WTF?

Studios should have a rule that if they are going to cancel a show they MUST do so before the end of the season if filmed and giving the writers and co enough time to come up with a proper final episode.

Or they should have a two hour wrap up episode/tv movie budget. Its bad that fans put in the time and get treated this way.