NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

I said it in the other thread, but damn Prison Break S4, EP11 was awesome. Best TV show episode i've seen in a long time.

10/10

Haven't seen 10 or 11, that'll be tonight, I am brimmed with excitement!

brimmed

Heh.

Anyway, I'm kinda shitting myself with excitement....but as you all know, I'm ridiculously enthusiastic soo....

Family Guy : Road to Germany

Not the best Road to *** it had one or two laughs, nothing major i give it 3/5

Didn't have a song number in it, like the previous one as waiting for it, but it just never happend

Also watched American Dad, not sure the name of it, think it was S4:E3 only watched it, as I was board had a one joke in it that made me laugh/snicker. I give it 2.5/5

Mr.A

Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Amstell is the funniest guy on tv. He's so much better than Lamar ever was. Davina was great, and Mitch whats his face actually looked rather hot. Shocking.

The Graham Norton Show

I think I need help. I literally burst into hysterically laughter when Alan Carr mentioned his play got banned because it involved "stoning a baby".

The Boondock Season 2

Funny and pretty much kept the same humour from the first season but it needed more scenes with A Pimp named Slickbag

It has some pretty nice looking animations and the few fight scenes have improved but overall funny and enjoyable.

Dexter Season 1

I'm normally not a fan of blood and all that stuff, but I didn't mind it in here! Loved it from start to finish (and the last episode was great!). =D

Pushing Daisies - Oh Oh Oh...It's Magic

It really is. Pigby and Digby :) Watching Lee Pace (as compared to Ned) is always fun. He is constantly tightly wound, closed off and it all comes off in the body. Great job.

Won't say much more (because of spoilers) but if this show dies (which is looking likely) my last ounce of pure innocence will go with it.

Battlestar Galactica Season One

I knew the ending was meant to be shocking and awesome and it was, and nothing that I expected. As for general things. Starbuck is awesome. Gauis reminds me of one of my lecturers (they look similar). Six is like a guaranteed orgasm on sight. (Yes im not getting plot specific but therein lies the fun).

Trying to find someone to lend me the second season as I want to wait until the shows finished and get the complete collection thing.

And somewhat related; Tricia Helfer is going to guest star on Chuck. Her and Yvonne Strahovski. Funtimes!

Summer Heights High

So fucking hilarious. Was meaning to check it out, but we watched the first episode in English today, since the drama teacher doubles as one half of our teaching combo, and he was sent the first episode as a joke (one of the 3 main characters is an eccentric/camp drama teacher).

So good. VERY well acted, and possibly more pertinent if you're still in school/have strong memories of it.

10/10

Still catching up on loads of shows I wanted to watch, but never got round to it. Just seen all 5 series of Peep Show (not in one sitting of course!) and watched the last episode tonight.

Fucking awesome - one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time! Can't believe I missed it first time around and will be looking forward to series 6 next year.

So glad I got rid of Sky and got Virgin Media!

Survivors - Episode 1 (remake)

Disappointing. Very disappointing. The pacing was extremely bad, pretty much the entire thing was one huge cliché, and the acting was pretty dire too. I knew this was going to turn out bad.

4/10

Einstein and Eddington

I almost missed this, which I don't regret. Was a very well made drama, with David Tennant playing Arthur Eddington and Andy Serkis playing Albert Einstein. I just wish I hadn't missed the first 20 minutes.

8/10

Desperate Housewives - There's Always a Woman (E4)

I loved it, as usual. The hot twin gets a good story line, an affair that isn't actually going on, and Gabby's husband giving screaming orgasms to an old lady. What more could you wish for in an episode of a tvshow?

Yeah, Desperate Housewives was great as always.

Did Mike kill someone when he served in prison? Because at the moment it looks like he's the one Edie's husband is after.

Supernatural Season 2

The season as a whole was still a monster-of-the-week churner like the first, but enjoyable. The finalé was, as to be expexted, full of awesome win that leaves lots of lovely questions for the next season, as well as, of course, a reason for the next season to go ahead :)

That the next season will look at these 'other generations' of 'children' that ol' yellow-eyes mentioned. Perhaps we'll see some old monsters from the first two seasons reappearing. And of course, Dean's sacrifice will have to be addressed. Knowing that there's a 4th season sort of suggests that he'll survive this, but then they're never consistant with the lapse of time on shows like this.

I suppose we'll have more Sam-lapsing-into-baddie-mode moments/episodes. I reckon the FBI dude that follows them around and the lawyer lady haven't ended their roles just yet - and I hope there are more frequent roles for other Hunters that aren't arses.

Einstein and Eddington

A simply brilliant piece of programming, with two massively powerful performances from both Tennant and Serkis. It threatened to bring me to tears on a couple of occasions. Don't worry about the science, go grab it on iPlayer, right now.

Wins bonus point for finally explaining in simple terms to me what exactly the theory of relativity is.

Pokemon Episode 2

Awesome, This show makes me happy as it reminds me off when I used to watch it. It is strange how the plot of the episode comes back to you while watching it. :)

Good episode, quite sad but has a happy ending! :D

Pokemon Battle Frontier

Brock's Marshtomp is Badass. :awesome:

24 Redemption

''Events occur in real time'' *drools*. Damnit! he has a sexy voice. I love having Jack back, didn't think Redemption was amazing, but certainly good. Mainly I was excited to see season 7 by the end.

Beginning was pretty dark, felt like a scene from the last king of scotland or something, which is not bad but pretty full on. The whole thing seemed to me like it could have been done in an hour or so, but I know why they did it; setting the scene, introducing new characters, wetting our appetites and making some cash. I love John Voight, so happy about him. I like lady pres too, good speech. Oh and the bit when he took them all on at the school was just awesome.

7/10

How I Met Your Mother - The Naked Man

Brilliant. Really don't see how Barney didn't think it up before Mitch. Classic that it worked for Ted but not for Barney. Would be interesting to test out the 2 out of 3 times theory behind it.

Casanova

I love this series. Probably why I got it on doovdé so long ago. Tennant is sexy and the whole series reeks of awesome, despite being 3 episodes long.

10 Shabba's

shabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpg

shabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpg

@ Dan Dare - what? The one Ted naked manned and scored with? I didn't think she was anything special. She kinda reminded me of Victoria from the first series a little bit, but not as good looking.

Yeah, Desperate Housewives was great as always.

Did Mike kill someone when he served in prison? Because at the moment it looks like he's the one Edie's husband is after.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but in all honesty I have no idea whatsoever. It's an interesting storyline for sure, but I just wish they would get on with it.

(Two Parter)

Greys Anatomy - It's the end of the world...

Fantastic. The shower scene at the start was rather funny, and the whole story line was brilliant. The man coming in, with an unexploded bomb in his chest, and the hand of a paramedic inside his chest is the only thing keeping him alive (Christina Ricci).

Greys Anatomy - (..As We Know It)

Even better. The way they coped by bonking in the supply closet, the baby being born and then they way they closed the bomb storyline. Making me thinking it was all safe, Grey had made it out alive and perfectly ok and than BOOM - people exploding.

MAN that was awesome. The ending... painful to watch.

Lots of excellent episodes, even if they shamelessly rip off entire movies - hell, they usually manage to sneak in the name of their source. The show's not afraid to kill off great characters when they run out of steam.

So with season 4 I do wonder where they've gone with it. I think there's been 10 episodes of it so far and now there's the xmas break, and I'm so damn tempted to download a few of them now to watch. Will they resolve Dean's hell immediately, or pad it out for a few episodes? What has sam done to Lilly! Is the season going to deal with sam's inner demon still? That can't be it, I'm getting a little tired of that as I don't think they'll ever fully turn Sam.

Had a few more hunters this season, which was cool, but no Ellen or Jo surprised me greatly. Bobby's usually cool buuut... they're slowly wrecking the season 1 ideal that Bobby and Daddy Winchester were somehow always awesome and never scared of anything.

Yeah. Great stuff. Fuck it, I'll download just one or two episodes now. Maybe three.

I need to get back to watching Supernatural properly, ive seen all of season 1 and 2, then bits of season 3, including the last episode. Very good show.