NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Two and a half men is quality too, although i've noticed many storylines following the same lines; Charlies is good with women, Alan isn't. They need to brance out a bit sometimes.

I did. The former fatties' acting was horrible. And now you get the stereotypical younger sibling who's smarter and patronising. With shit acting.

30 Rock - 3.1 - Do-Over

The show is kinda like a cartoon. But in a good way of course. Will Arnett was awesome as always, although Megan Mullaley was kinda...watered down.

"Keep your friends close... and your enemies so close that you're almost kissing."

Spooks Series 7 Ep 1

I'm possibly the only person who still loves spooks, but I don't care! First ep was wow wow wee wah :) Just so tense and shocking and exciting. This is probably completely unecessary but....

OMG they killed off adam the fuckers! Although they do it every series and as soon as they brought in n00b guy from the russian prison, after '8 years' lol, it was obvious I spose

Deadset Episode 1

I loved, on so many levels.

The main girl was brilliant, as was Davina.

8/10

True Blood - Episodes 1 - 7

This show is fucking immense. Please, watch it! It's just utterly fantastic. It's funny, sexy, gruesome - the works. Also Anna Paquin ftw.

Gossip Girl - Season 2 Episode 8 *spoilers*

Brilliant, as usual. I wish Chuck and Blair would get together! It's so annoying constantly seeing them play a game but never hear them both say "I Love You".

The Story line with Jenny is great, and the girl from the O.C being in it was a plus. Nate and Jenny! OMFG

Holy shit, they played Frog's theme from Chrono Trigger in Chuck. Holy Shit.

Big Bang Theory was pretty funny last night. They brought a time machine replica and lots of funnies ensued. It makes my wednesday. Love it :)

How I Met Your Mother Seaosn 3: Finally caught up on this, what with having just finished watching the 5th episode from season 4, and the third season was pretty good. The Swarley episode was probably the best one. The ending was just classic. But then, season 4 has been pretty good so far too. The burger episode and the intervention one were both good.

I knew Stella wasn't Ted's wife, so I wasn't surprise by her leaving Ted on the wedding day, but does it not seem like it's dragging on a bit now with the whole story of how he met his wife?

Thought I'd put that in if there are people who haven't seen the season 4 episodes.

In response to that last sentence. Im pretty sure the story is just elaborated for the audience. Can't be bothered to double check but I don't think the kids ever change clothes, thus meaning its one day. Im sure its more of a case of "and then your uncle Marshall and aunt Lilly got married" rather than going into 44 minutes of details.

Gotta say it's still working for me. It's only a simple framework afterall and it's part of the joke that Ted is being typically long winded about it. It also sets up great narrator jokes.

I was late to the party but I have to say HIMYM is easily my favourite sit com. It's way better than Scrubs, even at it's best.

Gotta say it's still working for me. It's only a simple framework afterall and it's part of the joke that Ted is being typically long winded about it. It also sets up great narrator jokes.

I was late to the party but I have to say HIMYM is easily my favourite sit com. It's way better than Scrubs, even at it's best.

Dan. Shame on you. :( Barney, Lilly and Marshal are ok, but the show is so bland... :blank:

True Blood - Episodes 1 - 7

This show is fucking immense. Please, watch it! It's just utterly fantastic. It's funny, sexy, gruesome - the works. Also Anna Paquin ftw.

No it isn't. It sucks. And I'm a great Alan Ball fan. :(

Dan. Shame on you. :( Barney, Lilly and Marshal are ok, but the show is so bland... :blank:

HIMYM is fantastic (and how could you not include the gun-totting, cigar-smoking, child-hating, Canadian teen pop sensation Robin Sparkles Sherbotsky?). I love how they play with time, hopping back and forth. And the fact several episodes have taken place before the episode that preeced it.

Plus it has Barney Stinston who is a guru for the 21st century.

^ correction: Barney Stinyson is THE guru of the 21st Century. He gave us the Lemon Law and the Stintson scale of crazy/hot.

Catching up on the latest season of smallville....gotta say that so far, its been awesome! Quite surprised considering two of the main cast left as well the original shows' producers.

Catching up on the latest season of smallville....gotta say that so far, its been awesome! Quite surprised considering two of the main cast left as well the original shows' producers.

Yeah ive been enjoying the latest season, its doing a nice job of turning him into Superman

The Wire, Season 1, episode 8-10 (I think)

Wow, powerful stuff. Awesome elements. Not a bad performance in it. So gritty and immense. Just two or three episodes left I think. Season 2 has arrived though. Accidentally read a bit of the blurb cos' I couldn't help myself. :)

9/10

Stephen Fry in America

Mountains And Plains

I love this show. Love his humour, and I'm fascinated by these beautiful road trips across the US.

I want to do that one day. Plus he visited Wounded Knee, and some other poignant native American sites. I am seriously pro-Native American re-population. We should clone them or something. They should'nt be resigned to the fact they'll be extinct soon...

9/10

Stuck yesterdays episode on record. God the other days episode was crazy. The dead body farm? Wow.

Gossip Girl Season Two Episodes Six - Eight

Wow. Wasn't quite expecting a rather implicit female masturbation reference. Anyway. As OTT, dramatic and inane as it always was :D

Gossip Girl Season Two Episodes Six - Eight

Wow. Wasn't quite expecting a rather implicit female masturbation reference. Anyway. As OTT, dramatic and inane as it always was :D

Lol, that made me laugh so much. Blaires maid's expression when she realised what was going on was priceless.

How I Met Your Mother - Moving On

Ted was right, she made a bad decision but hey ho. Robin being raised a boy makes sense, and gives her a bit of depth. Barney's right a relationship with an inmate may be the best thing (by law they can't ring more than once a week, don't have to buy them dinner). Not brilliant, but funtimes. Although im curious about what Robin is doing now.

Gossip Girl - There Might Be Blood

Curious about what portion of the show this title is referring to...the teenager who wanted to lose her virginity?

Anyway. I wish life were as simple as it seems to be on Gossip Girl. Just as someone foils you you find out they're having an affair. Bingo bango blackmail.

Pushing Daisies - Dim Sum Lose Sum

Another visual treat, with some great amusing lines to boot. I may have to use the word "pissjitters" whenever I get the chance. And this:

Narrator: This was the first time Emerson had been commanded to -

Simone: Come

lols.

Prison Break - Greatness Achieved

What A fecking episode, reminds me exactly why I use to love this show so much. Warning though, you might need the kleenix at the end. Probably the saddest ever episode of Prison Break.

10/10