NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Merry Christmas Eve

I dunno why, but I felt like celebrating Christmas Eve this year.

I was on msn, talking to people, and we were like "omg, its 15 mins to go til Christmas Eve."

So, what do you guys have planned for today? Last minute crimbo shopping? Christmas Evey TV?

What news from the mark?

Merry Christmas Eve, N-E.

I'm hoping for a nice quiet Christmas Eve - gonna see a mate, might look into early online winter sales. :heh:

Merry Christmas Eve to you also =D

I have awesome presents this year so I am very excited :grin:

Hmm what have I got planned...well, I need to wrap some more...go deliver some presents...

Then on the night I'm going to the pub with my parents and meet some family friends up there, then come back all excited and go to sleep (well try anyone =P)

There's a few movies on, which is always good. I'll be doing bugger all. Yay for holidays.

Ho ho ho, yes. Going Christmas shopping tomorrow/ later today. Its gonna be manic, fantastico. Tesco here opened like ten minutes ago at 00:01, what a bunch of psychos.

Merry Christmas to all.

I'll have fun with my mum who will be constantly moaning and complain at the most idiotic things ever :)

Merry Eve.

This would have been a nice quiet one but, trying to sound as nice as I can, with my auntie over it's not gonna be quiet.

With a guest it's gonna have to be keeping company and going to church...¬__¬

Apart from that, it feels normal for me.

Happy Christmas Eve!

Although I'm not felling Christmasy, less and less each year. The family is coming over with my 8 year old cousins, and I'll be playing games with them all evening perpetuating for another year the feeling among my family that I'm a nerd who only play video games when I'd much prefer doing something else instead of taking care of their kids. And most of them give me shitty presents.

(I've been re-reading this to the point it makes me feel like crap, Merry fucking Christmas Eve)

Merry Christmas Eve!

At the moment I'm just in the door from work and I've just finished a bowl of Rice Krispies! I'll be up at about 8.30 to get down town and get my hair cut, I also have to go shopping for some new clothes, help the mother do some last minute food shopping and then be in work for 6pm!

I'm at home, supposedly on holiday. But my there is someone manning the phones at work (yes, some people work on Christmas eve...) and i keep getting a call every half hour asking me how to do something.

Merry Christmas.... Eve :santa:

I have to do a bit more shopping today (just to get my dad something for Christmas as he has been difficult to buy for this year!) and I have to wrap his and my mum's extra little present.

Might go 'bargain hunting' with darksnowman too as last week I managed to get a couple of decent deals in GAME.

Will see 'buttons later after work, go give some gifts to people and then relax the night away..

Right now, though, I'm gonna play something.. I just don't know what yet :heh: (Probably UEFA Champions League 98/99 on the PSOne.. true..)

I'm off to see a Peter Pan panto this afternoon and then I will spend the evening on the Internet and watching Shrek the Halls and some comedy on BBC2, before having an early night.

I was in a car with a mate and we was like "OMG 9 mins to xmas eve" when we set off from her house, lol. Just something to have a laugh about and stuff :D

Damn I've got work today though, 2pm-8pm, god damn it! Ah well, probably buy some beer after and come home to some relaxing gaming and drink, woooo!

Well Christmas Eve is pretty much when we celebrate Christmas at home. We have our big Christmas dinner and give our presents to each other. So wheeee! Party time tonight and yummy food. =D

And tomorrow we're going out for dinner with grandpa and some family. =3

Just arrived back from last minute shopping and stocking up on food.

Watching Sanata Claus at the mo, the first and better one.

Merry Christmas Eve! Christmas tomorrow, Wooooo!

First time in years I'm not out scrambling together some shitty presents, and wrrapping them in the last paper I could find in the bargain basement... But this year I'm sitting back, taking it easy. Was going to give blood but I have to stay home and look after me mum, so instead when the sister gets back I'll be tripping up to tescos and acquiring some mulled wine and cider! Waheey!

my decorations STILL arnt up my dad is being stubborn saying that we dont have to put them up. Im not grabbing the tree out of the attic as im pissed off with him. i would have put them up 3-4 weeks ago...its fuking xmas eve and it looks like any other day in the house

merry xmas all

I shall be celebrating Christmas Eve tonight by going out to the Zodiac and meeting up with all the Oxford old boys (and girls) for a drinking session, possibly with some dancing as well. Also need to wrap my presents for tomorrow.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

I'm right into the Christmas mood, got family coming over later on for a few drinks, having my traditional gaming session with my Cousin, Uncle and Dad who is nuts about racing gaming.