NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry eve to all. Today so far I have been on a booze run with my father for tommorow and I have been playin Crackdown nearly all the rest of the morning. Also tidied up quite a bit, constructive.

cant wait till tonight soooooooooooooooooo many peeps coming out (well have said they are anyway) bros driving as well so can get wrecked

I'm off the have a massive meal now. Then the same tommorow.

No wonder I'm so fat.

Im having a pretty crap xmas eve, mums in a weird mood. Havent had a meal yet today as I keep being told not too make anything as breakfast then lunch are coming soon, then never appear. Tomorrow had better be an improvement as this is pissing me off.

Me and the fellas were up and about at midnight after seeing them play at a gig :) And we went to tescos to get some food and there was a HUGE queue just to get in at the christmas eve opening at midnight O.o its was so crowded, but was good fun because we saw a few drunk or sober people dressed up and clapped them as they went past. Good times =]

Me and the fellas were up and about at midnight after seeing them play at a gig :) And we went to tescos to get some food and there was a HUGE queue just to get in at the christmas eve opening at midnight O.o its was so crowded, but was good fun because we saw a few drunk or sober people dressed up and clapped them as they went past. Good times =]

I had that at my local Tescos on Friday! except it was 9:00 in the morning but cars were lined up down the street just to get in!!! It was Madness. :)

Today i went to London to help the homeless and i'm now probably going to have a nice relaxing evening ,as it was quite tiring, and watch Scrubs/Play Mario galaxy/Surf the internet. :D

I'm also having Shepards Pie tonight. :smile:

I was meant to be going to my Nan and Grandad's tonight for a family and friends meet up. However, this stupid winter stomach bug's got me, and I'm too ill to go. :( I might go if I get any better, but I don't think I will. :/

I'm off the have a massive meal now. Then the same tommorow.

No wonder I'm so fat.

You're not fat, you're festively plump. :wink:

I had calamari for tea. It's not very festive, but it was delicious. :)

LOOPHOLE! :D

yeah....:indeed:

Well tonight I need to 'sneak' downstairs and plant everyones presents...hmm

I worked. I only have Xmas day off and im working the rest of the week :(

I finished work about 8pm then went to the pub and got drunk, got home about 2am, slept, woke up and it's xmas day woop!