NEurope
Charlie

Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home

7407662_fa7d969757_m.jpg

South Park, what a great program this is. What's everyone's favourite episode? I think mine has to be the World of Warcraft episode. Absolutely hilarious all the way though with some great internet-related jokes...

I'd have to say the WoW one aswell. It's the only one that pops into my head when i think of SouthPark.

"God, why are you so smart?"

"I'm a Buddhist."

I don't really have a favourite episode, they're all so damn good.

much like mcoy, bluey doesnt either - but gets shown it from time to time by her friend, anton. who inexplicably likes it...

last ep i saw was imagination land.

totoro...

...*sniff* they hurted him!!

Watched it since a kid, absoloutly love it. Favourite episode is a throw up between the imagination lands, the towliee episode or two days before the day after tomorrow. Randy is the best character hands down.

Scott Tenorman must die, where Radiohead are the guests and Cartman's evil plan actually works and the guy eats his own parents.

Oof, hard, very hard..

Scott Tenorman must die is a classic.

Trapped in the closet

Woodland Critter Christmas

Grey Dawn

Towlie

erm.. i know there's more.

I can't pick a favourite :/

I don't like it that much.

The Guitar Queero tickled me, however. As well as the Cartman wanting a Wii episode.

SCOTT TENORMAN MUST DIE

it was so ground breaking =') due to cartman's success oh and the wii ones were awesome (with richard dawkins =O)

Scott Tenorman

Season 10

Season 11

Mr Hanky

"Reshpect maaa Authoritaaaah" ep

plus many many many many many many many more!!

Scott Tenorman must die was brilliant as was the WoW episode. True classic art works of our time =P. I also quite liked that episode where Stan loses his girlfriend and they take him to - is it hooters? - to cheer him up.

South Park is my favourite show... I just love everything from the first five seasons. I can't really say what my favourite episode is, ones that spring to mind are Jewbilee, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Towelie, Not without my anus, The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka.

Pink Eye, worth it for Chefs thriller skit if nothing else.

Makes good use of zombies too, much better than the night of the living homeless episode.

Scott Tenorman must die, where Radiohead are the guests and Cartman's evil plan actually works and the guy eats his own parents.

Haha, that is such a classic episode. :)

Any episode with Towlie in is great. It's now a joke around our house. :)

Also, the new-ish episode, where Cartman thinks he's dead because the other guys ignore him, and only Butters can see him. That episode had me in tears. :)

Like most others I like; Scott Tenoreman Must Die.

I like Towlie a lot.

Some people say I'm quite like Cartman - except much, much thinner,

That tank in the OP blatantly says "Screw I'm you guys, going home" o_O

I can't really think of a favourite episode. I like the series but never followed it very closely.

I like the one where stan has to manage a hockey team and that guy keeps making movies up for him :p

Or the one where they go to see the wizard of oz place to get kyle's canadian brother back. Just because right at the end cartman starts crying. Its hilarious.

The double parter about family guy is pretty good to, but overall it has to be the WoW episode.

I used to watch South Park when i was younger. Didn't know it was still on after all these years, but it has turned kind of sour about a year ago

I never really watched South Park until The WoW episode! :grin: which is probably my favourite and s i have only seen the ones after that episode a few others before that some other episodes i like are The Snuke and Imagination Land!

I haven't scene the Towlie episode or Scott Tenorman must die! :) but i'm working my way through all theepisodes now! :D

Also, the new-ish episode, where Cartman thinks he's dead because the other guys ignore him, and only Butters can see him. That episode had me in tears. :)

That episode was a classic when he ran into the house which the terrorists were in and starting throwing the stuff about. I was laughing so much at that. I'm actualling loling now just thinking about it.