N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metroid Prime trilogy for £15?!? Effing ell. Can anyone confirm?

checked my ASDA this morning, was £34.71, even got them to price check it. looks like they may only be on offer in selected stores.

That being said, my ASDA did have Punchout for £15, or in the 2 for £25 range at the moment, so might be worth checking out if this game interests you.

checked my ASDA this morning, was £34.71, even got them to price check it. looks like they may only be on offer in selected stores.

That being said, my ASDA did have Punchout for £15, or in the 2 for £25 range at the moment, so might be worth checking out if this game interests you.

I went to my local ASDA yesterday as well and asked an assistant to double check the price on Metroid Prime Trilogy and its still £34.71 :sad: According to the original hotukdeals thread Donkey Kong Jungle Beat was also reduced to £12:-

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/529656/cheap-wii-console-games-at-asda-ins

So I asked about that as well, but its still £24.71. Probably just specific offers in one ASDA store :cry:

Edited by Link83

for all those that don't already have it and are missing out, Little Kings Story is currently £11.95 on shopto.net.

Get it.

Just a bigup propsule to that price and game right there, I bought it about a month ago and it is amazing, despite the fact I didn't manage to fit much playing time in it is more than a bargain at that price, I definitely definitely recommend it to anyone with a Wii, it's a real hidden gem. And if you don't believe ME, just ask Fused_King :p

I definitely definitely recommend it to anyone with a Wii, it's a real hidden gem. And if you don't believe ME, just ask Fused_King :p

:laughing:

I swear they be paying him to advertise it. But indeed, from what i've played so far it's preety gooood.

Are they not cheapest on the Wii Shop Channel?

I thought it was like £7 for 1000 points.

Correctamundo. Unless you're after points for the DSi (which are ridiculously extortionate compared to the Wii), they'll almost always be cheaper from the Shop Channel.