N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can find it, GAME are selling The World Ends With You brand-spanking-new for £9.99. Was going to buy it today but decided I have enough to get on with.

Let me clarify this:

GAME are selling The World Ends With You brand-spanking-new for £9.99

@ Tellyn - The World Ends With You is becoming incredibly hard to find. It's been months since I last found a copy in stores and seeing it in GAME at that price was the first time in months. If my wallet is forgiving and I'm not going out for a meal and drink with a friend I may well buy it, presuming it's still there. So if anyone has TWEWY I'd say hold on to it because it looks like one of those titles that's going to be incredibly hard to get hold of in the years to come.

There's a fantastic games sale at HMV online -

Tomb Raider Underworld Wii £7.99

Theme Park DS £7.99

No More Heroes £4.99

Cheers, just picked up No More Heroes (£5.99), Samba De Amingo (£7.99) and Theme Park DS. Plus student discount!

Yeh I was contemplating it but I can't afford to pick anything else up at this moment in time. Oh and Gamestation have HotD: Overkill pre-owned in both standard and special edition for £14.99 so if you want to save even more off of it then get it pre-owned.

This sale couldn't come at a worse time. The DSi is out soon and my money is pretty much going there so dunno what I can afford after that. Might have a look on Monday though and see if there's a game I actually want for a decent price. If not i'll leave it and be content with my new handheld.