NEurope

Amazing January Sale offers at Gameplay link

That is a good sale. Picked up Broken Sword (DS) and Gundam 2 (360). tempted to get some other stuff, but I'll wait until after Christmas.

Edit: sale is on at GAME as well, but they're a pound more expensive, but at least you'll get some extra reward points.

Edited by Ike

WTF JUST ADDED ABOUT 10 GAMES TO BASKET AND THEY DON'T ACCEPT MAESTRO CURRENTLY? Fucking ass jockies.

Oh but some games are the same price on Game, most are £1 more....a crafty scam by them, to make you go to the more expensive place?

STEAM HAVE THE BEST SALE EVER ON! 80% off some games! I picked up the Lucasarts adventure set for £1.74 and Indigo Prophecy for £3 odd or something....Braid is cheap along with a shit ton of other stuff...

I seen Madworld for €12.99 in GAME, buy one get one free. There was nothing else worth buying, they had a limited selection. Maybe in other branches they had a wider selection. If they had Okami or HOTD: Overkill, I would've snapped them up. Does anyone know the games in that offer in GAME?

Gamestation are selling Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for £4.99 each instore!

Gamestation are selling Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for £4.99 each instore!

HOLY SH*T that's tempting.

Unfortunately Shadow Dragon is £25 on their site. :(

Git, I was in town just now, thought there was no point popping in. Hopefully boxing day will provide me with all my bargain needs!!

Git, I was in town just now, thought there was no point popping in. Hopefully boxing day will provide me with all my bargain needs!!

There's no Gamestation here in my town so I'm hoping that Game and HMV can yield some bargains.

I don't think the january sales are all that anymore...seem to be able to pick up bargains all year round these days...

Damn. I bloody wish I had more money. Good price on PS3 Band Hero (£110) Easy Piano DS (£20)

Ooooh DS game for £3.00. Sold.

In fact theres 4 not bad DS games for under a fiver each there. You've cost me more money WG. Lol :D

I am tempted by that Rock Band Beatles Value Pack £60. Hmmm.

For £42 from play, gamestation & game i've ordered Mass effect with bonus disc 360, dead space extraction Wii, Rogue Trooper Wii & cursed Mountain wii. Was tempted by a few more but will wait to see what the instore sales bring.

ShopTo sale

Not as good as the GAME/Gameplay sale but I did pick up The Munchables for £4.95

Thanks for posting :)

Some other highlights:

Overlord Dark Legend £4.95

Mushroom Men Spore Wars £6.95

Wii Speak £7.95

Anyone find me some awesome PS3 game deals please? Thanks.

Check sales at Game, Gamestation, HMV, Shopto, Toys R Us, Play etc. If you go to the 'computer games' section I'm sure there'll be a link to a sale page.

Anyone find me some awesome PS3 game deals please? Thanks.

Hey, we could buy them for you too? Oh, wait...