Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Resident Evil 4 - :)

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you!... need motivation to play it... you even use a Resi sig!

Start the game again and give it the playthrough it deserves!

Which is 5-1, is that past furnace man and bodybag? if not ho-ho... look out for them!... LOVE it!!

5-1 means he has just left the castle and got onto the Island. In other words he's yet to even meet a regenerator.. :D

5-1 means he has just left the castle and got onto the Island. In other words he's yet to even meet a regenerator.. :D
Blimey!!... A LOT happens in Chapter 5 in that case!! It's the last chapter isn't it?... though I think the final boss may be Ch 6?

In that case you've got some seriously good times ahead!!

Blimey!!... A LOT happens in Chapter 5 in that case!! It's the last chapter isn't it?... though I think the final boss may be Ch 6?

In that case you've got some seriously good times ahead!!

Yeah absolutely tonnes happens in the chapter. Love it.

This is making me want to boot my Cube version up again, but I keep remembering where I am.

Salazar's "Right hand" on hard mode. Died many, many times - there just aren't enough NO2 tanks for the ammo I have :(

He was a complete bastard. I usually use the rocket launcher on him if i've saved it cos you find one the chapter before that.

I remember hating that boss when i was doing my 'Handgun only' run on Professional mode...ended up just waiting for the lift to come down and having to participate in what felt like hundreds of quick button mashes to dodge his attacks.

He was a complete bastard. I usually use the rocket launcher on him if i've saved it cos you find one the chapter before that.

I always have a policy of using that rocket launcher at the part where you fight 2 Garradors in the same room. One well-placed rocket right into the wall behind where they're standing can usually take them both out.

I'm confined to a handful a magnum rounds, shotgun shells and an incedinary grenade on this boss. As I say, not enough NO2 cannisters for me :(

I always used a rocket launcher on all of the bosses/sub bosses both during and after my first run. Did take some of the tension away because it was just 'BAM' then dead although I did decide to take on both of the El Gigantes in that room without using the floor trap and managed. Took absolutely ages though.

Just to make eet clear: I love the game. :heh:

I haven't been able to play it due to the television. It's pretty much always being used. And, it's an experience that I like to have when no one is there to distract me. Now, living in a house with 6 other people, it's hard to find the time to do that.

Just to make eet clear: I love the game. :heh:

I haven't been able to play it due to the television. It's pretty much always being used. And, it's an experience that I like to have when no one is there to distract me. Now, living in a house with 6 other people, it's hard to find the time to do that.

Throw a huge hissy fit, the kind that'll leave everyone wanting to be very far away from you for a few hours. Then you can play in peace.

Also, the fit must be over something trivial, like leaving peanut butter on the counter, or the leaving doors open.

Throw a huge hissy fit, the kind that'll leave everyone wanting to be very far away from you for a few hours. Then you can play in peace.

Also, the fit must be over something trivial, like leaving peanut butter on the counter, or the leaving doors open.

Haha, although from what I may seem like on the forums, I'm really a bit too mellow for my own good, sometimes. A lot of the time I try not to tread on people's toes or get in the way, so I'll rarely have outbursts like that. :D

Although, I did play a bit of the game yesterday, and my housemates were pulling faces such as "O_O" when I was scoring headshots, haha. It was worth it.

I'm really a bit too mellow for my own good, sometimes. A lot of the time I try not to tread on people's toes or get in the way, so I'll rarely have outbursts like that.

Exactly why it has a higher chance of clearing the place out.

Nice to know your headshots were getting some good crowd reactions.

Well this discussion has put me right back into this game. I finally managed to kill Salazar's bodyguard - sold the Striker to get my mitts on a rocket launcher so thanks to Goron_3 for the tip : peace:

Funnily enough, I am actually now on 5-1. Mediocre-level guns, sparse health items and nowhere near enough ammo.... This is pure Resident Evil :yay:

Exactly why it has a higher chance of clearing the place out.

Nice to know your headshots were getting some good crowd reactions.

Heh, it might work. I'll give eet a try.

It was quite funny. At one point, I tried to get myself killed (by decapitation) to show how it looked. Naturally, they didn't show the same enthusiasm as I did.

Well this discussion has put me right back into this game. I finally managed to kill Salazar's bodyguard - sold the Striker to get my mitts on a rocket launcher so thanks to Goron_3 for the tip : peace:

Funnily enough, I am actually now on 5-1. Mediocre-level guns, sparse health items and nowhere near enough ammo.... This is pure Resident Evil :yay:

Dude, we're like...brothers.

Not long before that section, I was:

In that big hallway, right before that huge statue walks and chases you before falling off the bridge.

I had no handgun bullets, about 1 shotgun shell, and hardly any rifle bullets. In the end, I was reduced to long range shooting, and stealth. Haha.

Actually one of my favourite bits in the game, that room. I don't know why, but my love for this game has gone up about ten times. I think I'm just loving controlling the game now.

I don't remember what section it was, but the area just before you hop onto a truck and are in the back of it while ashley drives

I sold all of my ammo and I think bought and upgraded the mine launcher, got through that section and decided that just the Mine Launcher was retarded andso was my friend for suggesting it. So I sold it...but I didn't hardly get any money, so the sectiong after that

Where you're running through the camp and a helicopter eventually shows up to help.

I was running around with just a Pistol and barely any ammo until I could make enough money to get something else.

Well if you ever feel like a challenge, sell everything but the pistol ;)

Actually....it may be more challenging to keep everything and only use the pistol since that will affect ammo drops and instead of mostly getting pistol ammo you'll get ammo for everything you have.

What's all this "just a pistol" nonsense? The Red9 is the only gun you need!

Red9 was awesome. Used to love it so much, would find it hard to not take out against bosses. Gosh, the only weapon to rival it is the striker. 100 shotguns shots 1 after other? Yes please :D The plagas removal weapon was very fun to play with too but damn did it make the game too easy :(

And if you want thrilling, try killing the regenerators without the infra red thing. My god did I nearly not survive those encounters, and if I wasn't so greedy I would not have had the courage to kill them.

Jesus Fuck, those regenerators are so scary. I've just jumped into the trash shoot, and that part where you have to fight off the two regenerators is evil. Especially because I had no rifle bullets/shells left, but luckily there were some lying about.

I've killed a few just using the TMP, without the scope, haha. That was quite funny. :D

But, the sounds they make. "huh-huh-huh-hrehhhhhhhhhh." And the music that then accompanies it. Jesus, oooo, I hate fighting them.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!